Yesterday Mr. iwannabeminnie and I accompanied the local high school Pep band to Cedar Point Amusement Park in Sandusky, OH. Here are some of the observations and conclusions we drew:
1. We are very spoiled at WDW. WHEN* we stand in line, we expect to be entertained.
2. There are no FASTPASSES* at Cedar Point.
3. There is no EARLY ENTRY* at Cedar Point.
4. The food at WDW way surpasses anything you can get at Cedar Point.
5. Women whose bellies are bigger than their boobs should really consider wearing shirts that at least meet the tops of their pants.
6. We are getting old. (We stopped to look at several photos taken of us while on various rides. Mr. iwannabeminnie commented that they made us look really old. Well---DUH, honey! We ARE old.)
7. Next year we think we will let somebody else sponsor this trip.
*The lines were WAY too long yesterday with the heat and humidity. Mr. iwannabeminnie did NOT get to ride Millenium Force or Top Thrill Dragster. The wait was two hours for each of them. We were hot and miserable and couldn't stand the thought of spending that much time in line.