Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Dolphins In Depth in the Community Center forums; We are going to Disney for our honeymoon, and, has anyone done Dolphins in Depth? Is it worth the money, and how long do you get to spend with the ...
    Jesusallornone is offline A-Ticket holder

Dolphins In Depth

We are going to Disney for our honeymoon, and, has anyone done Dolphins in Depth? Is it worth the money, and how long do you get to spend with the Dolphins, and also, what all happens in Dolphins in Depth.

Thanks, Matt

Matt, check out this thread. I am sure that Jediprincess would be happy to answer any questions you have if you PM her. Just tell her that I sent you! Congratulations and enjoy your Honeymoon! There is no better place in in the world to spend one! DH and I were there 7 years ago!

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...Dolphins+Depth

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Hi Matt welcome to the forum. Disneydreamer98 is right I did take the tour and it was totally awesome. It is definitely worth the money. You get to spend about 30 minutes with the dolphins in the water and the rest of the tour you get to learn their living habits and their behaviour which is quite interesting. Also you get to see a lot of the behind the magic at the living sea it so cool. If you would like to know more just Pm or just ask me in the thread. I hope you guys have a great time it so once again worth the money.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Kimpossible is offline C-Ticket Holder
    If you have a chance, an even more unique experience is at Sea World. They just recently began a BELUGA interaction program! Even though the water is a bit colder, guests love it! It's the same price as the dolphins one, and if you are with someone who can take pictures and isn't doing it, they just need to be at the beluga exhibit in Wild Artic.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Matt,
    Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your wedding/honeymoon! We haven't done the Dolphin thing, but my son who is the dive master on a cruise ship in Hawaii did the scuba diving thing and he said it was really good, and he has dived all over the world. If he was that impressed with the diving portion, I'm sure the dolphin segment is really good. If you would like to e-mail him for his opinions, just send me a PM and I will get you his e-mail address.
    They call me "Nana"