Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Moved out, but no where near settled in the Community Center forums; I'm back everyone, after a loooong day of moving. My parents and brother came down last night to help my fiance and I move out and clean up. We actually ...
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...

Moved out, but no where near settled

I'm back everyone, after a loooong day of moving. My parents and brother came down last night to help my fiance and I move out and clean up. We actually made pretty good time considering all the stuff that I had left to pack/do something with. Oops! I'm a pack-rat. In all, it went well and we are very happy it's almost over with.

Right now I'm @ my parents' house where I'll be living for a few weeks until the new apartment is ready. Will I survive living in the same home with my family again? Will my brother and I be able to share a room? Will my fiance survive living with her mother? Stay tuned Pumpkin fans... I'll [try to] be back same time, same channel.
    Last edited by PumpkinJack81; 07-24-2005 at 03:59 PM.
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Tampa is offline No longer in service

I used to love moving.

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa

I used to love moving.
    Well, we sure could have used your help the past two days!
    ~Bobby Jack

Arrow Update

Just a quick update on the move...

After breakfast this morning, my parents, brother and I went over to my future mother-in-law's house (where my fiance is living for now) and we unloaded all of our furniture, boxes, and everything else into her garage. So, the first move is officially over with. Now I just have to get my things organized and settled here at my parents' until our new apartment is ready.

That's pretty much all for now. I don't know how often I'll be on since we only have dial-up AOL here (which I loathe) and the computer messes up quite frequently. I'll keep updating you all with what's happening. This coming week I'll be continuing my job search and will hopefully find something soon. Hope you're all having a nice Sunday.
    ~Bobby Jack

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Well good luck Pumpkin and keep us posted!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    pics of the new pad would be cool dude... when it's ready that is.

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Well good luck Pumpkin and keep us posted!
    Thank you Dissy, very much! And you know I'll keep you updated.
    ~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    pics of the new pad would be cool dude... when it's ready that is.
    Most definitely. I'll be happy to take some pics once we're settled in so you can see what it looks like. It may not be until the end of next month until I'm fully settled , but I'll post some as soon as I can.
    ~Bobby Jack