Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 603 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Dear GrumpyDude.... in the Community Center forums; Okay I bite. Where are all the good men?...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Okay I bite.

Where are all the good men?

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Where are all the good men?
    Menlo Park Mall, Champs, at the bar, during karaoke night.

good men are all around, you just have to be on the look out and be ready to make your move when you do happen across one. remember, there's a difference between a good man and your dream man.

i'll give you an example, i've always loved tall women. i'm 6', and always preferred girls between 5' 11" and 6' 3". to me, there is something modelesque about a tall woman. now, ask me how tall my wife is.....

5'

not my preferred height, but she is without a doubt the right woman for me.

bottom line, how do you define a good man? once you can honestly answer that, you'll find them.

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Thanks I got a let my girlfriends know. Since I'm already attached. But hey maybe I will find a better one. (just kidding)

Hmmm Champs I was just at the movies over at Menlo Park. It seems I must wander acorss the mall and take a look.

I love the answer.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Hmmm... Champps at the Mall on karaoke night?

Do they have "it's a small world" in their repertoire?

I forsee a mini-mini-DWT-karaoke-fest
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Dear Grumpydude,
    Why are some people 95% cheerful (think Katie Couric and iwannabeminnie) and some people 95% negative (think Eeyore and Grumpydude)?
    Signed,
    Surrounded by negative people in Indiana
    They call me "Nana"

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Hmmm... Champps at the Mall on karaoke night?
    yes, my drunken rendition of Metallica's "Until It Sleeps" is legendary.

Do they have "it's a small world" in their repertoire?
    no. i know i'll get flamed for this, but that is the most horrid song ever written. it gets into my brain and infests to be played over and over again in my head until i'm ready to shove a hot poker in my ear........

anyway.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's a smalll world aaaaaaaaaaafter allllllllllllllllll....

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Dear Grumpydude,
    Why are some people 95% cheerful (think Katie Couric and iwannabeminnie) and some people 95% negative (think Eeyore and Grumpydude)?
    Signed,
    Surrounded by negative people in Indiana
    first off, i must compliment you on the Katie couric reference. i love her. i'm not talking a fan of her, i'm talking leave my wife and kid to run off with her. the last time i stopped in Rockefeller Center for the Today Show, i was actually threatened by NBC security. go figure!

anyway........

quite simply, there are those of us out there who realize the truth of the world and rise up to fight back. and then others who can look past the truth, whether through self-enlightment or otherwise, or just don't realize what the truth is and go about in ignorant bliss.

bottom line, if the world was a fun and friendly place, we wouldn't need Disney.

just like Captain Morgan, i think everyone has a little GrumpyDude in them, just a matter of how much people feed it vs. how much people repress it.
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 08-02-2005 at 02:07 PM.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's a smalll world aaaaaaaaaaafter allllllllllllllllll....

fire er up!

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    That was only slightly cruel.

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    What's the best alcoholic beverage to serve at a Luau Party... skipping over the Mai Tai...

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    What's the best alcoholic beverage to serve at a Luau Party... skipping over the Mai Tai...
    beer. beer goes good at any occassion. i'm a beer man, i love beer. i love beer not as much as my wife and child, but more then Katie Couric.

as far as non-beer, non-wine.........

i'd say kamikazes and citrus martinis (Absolut Citrus, Bacardi O, lemonade and Tropicana Limeade). i like Tropicana's because it's sweeter, not as tart. mix it all in shaker with ice, serve in a martini glass with a slice of orange, lime, and/or lemon, and you are good to go.

i also like the stunt-man shot, also good at any party. sort of like a tequila shot, except you snort the salt, squirt the lemon in your eye, and drink the tequila.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude

i'd say kamikazes and citrus martinis (Absolut Citrus, Bacardi O, lemonade and Tropicana Limeade). i like Tropicana's because it's sweeter, not as tart. mix it all in shaker with ice, serve in a martini glass with a slice of orange, lime, and/or lemon, and you are good to go.

i also like the stunt-man shot, also good at any party. sort of like a tequila shot, except you snort the salt, squirt the lemon in your eye, and drink the tequila.
    Good bye Martha Stuart... hello Grumpy Dude Living...

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

I love this thread....

Grumpy, how come dopey doesn't have a beard?

How do you say "Where is the bathroom?" in French, since they don't seem to have too many public restrooms there?
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Grumpy, how come dopey doesn't have a beard?
    like all dopey individuals he needs special attention and additional assistance. he needs to have a warm, friendly, inviting look in which people are comfortable to engage him to help him. in contrast to my look which says 'what the **** do you want?'

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    How do you say "Where is the bathroom?" in French, since they don't seem to have too many public restrooms there?
    lą oł est la salle de bains