Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 603 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Dear GrumpyDude.... in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by GrumpyDude squirt the lemon in your eye, and drink the tequila. And you LIKE this? That explains a lot!...
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude
    squirt the lemon in your eye, and drink the tequila.
    And you LIKE this? That explains a lot!

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    And you LIKE this? That explains a lot!
    on any given day.......no.

after i've been drinking adult beverages all night long.......i'm not sure.

would i have it on my own...........no

late at night, a lot of other drinks, someone offered it.............probably

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Why are summers so short and the school term so long?
    Why do sports figures get paid so much?
    Why is it that I have 19.5 years more before I retire?

Please help, oh wise one!

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    Why are summers so short and the school term so long?
    very easy, because the one is a positive and the other is a negative. when i roll into work, after signing onto my computer then leaving to have breakfast at Dunkin Donuts to come back an hour or two later and stare at my cubicle wall waiting for lunch i wonder 'is this day going to be over soon?'. however, i get home and spend time with my family, especially time with my wife , it's never long enough, whether it is chronological or because of me

where was i? Katie........no, no, no.

bottom line, if work was fun they wouldn't have called it a four letter word.

Why do sports figures get paid so much?
    simple supply and demand. our society craves physical acts of competition for entertainment, much like the Romans watching the gladiators. we take these individuals and put them up on an unreachable pedistal, and for us to keep them in high regard they must perform and perform better and better. and, the only way for the next young buck to get noticed is to perform better then the previous. these individuals are few and far between, yet our demand for the super stars grows and grows. in past years, baseball has seen a resurgence since McGwire, Sosa, and the other guy, Juice Head Jr, started going for the home run title.

few have the talent, and we as the audience keep demanding more and more, so they keep demanding more and more in turn.

Why is it that I have 19.5 years more before I retire?
    because you are either to nice and kind, or just haven't yet figured out a way to scam the elderly out of their social security checks then funnel the money to off shore accounts so it can be washed and come back to you clean.

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    What makes you tick?

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    His ticker?
    They call me "Nana"

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Very funny T-Nina

Quote Originally Posted by jarmitc2032
    What makes you tick?
    a need to be accepted for who i am, honestly and truly, in a world that has told me my entire life that it's not ok to be who i want to be. so, one day i gave up and tried to be what the world wanted, and that didn't work out to well. so, now i'm bitter and angry i'll never get what i've always wanted, but i'm being who i want to be, my wife and daughter love me for who i am, and doing it my way. so, in the end, it really doesn't matter what anyone thinks, the world has shown me where i stand.
    Last edited by GrumpyDude; 08-02-2005 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    His ticker?
    if by "his ticker" you mean the voice in my head that continually repeats 'why do they come to me to die?' then yes.

flutter is offline Moderator
    where have all the cowboys gone?
    Isn't it Ironic?
    should I stay or should I go?
    who let the dogs out?

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude
    Alex, i'll take "people who didn't read the thread title for $500"!
    Why does GrumpyDude assume that people who don't follow topic in the thread didn't bother reading it?

: . . : . : . : : . . . . : : : . . . : : : : . : . : : : : . : : : . : : . : . . : : : . . : : . : : . . : . :

Quote Originally Posted by flutter
    where have all the cowboys gone?
    back where they belong, Texas.

Isn't it Ironic?
    not really

should I stay or should I go?
    you should stay, home is where the heart is.

who let the dogs out?
    Mr Jacobson, the old crazy guy who hangs out at the 7-11 by my house. everyone has a Mr. Jacobson in their town, old, wheres a heavy dirty coat no matter what time of year or weather, a bit dissheveled, and mumbles to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacknife
    Why does GrumpyDude assume that people who don't follow topic in the thread didn't bother reading it?
    because GrumpyDude likes to take opportunities to point out the mistakes others make, primarily to pacify his own insecurities, especially in his well thought out threads.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Mr Jacobson, the old crazy guy who hangs out at the 7-11 by my house. everyone has a Mr. Jacobson in their town, old, wheres a heavy dirty coat no matter what time of year or weather, a bit dissheveled, and mumbles to himself.[/QUOTE]

Grumpy, are YOU the Mr. Jacobson in your town? By the way, no 7-11 in my town. Does a Wesco station with a great fountain drink station count?
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Grumpy, are YOU the Mr. Jacobson in your town?
    no, but i have been talking with him and taking lessons to replace him when he passes on.

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    By the way, no 7-11 in my town. Does a Wesco station with a great fountain drink station count?
    absolutely. supermarkets are also good places to find these types of individuals in your town.