Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 603 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Dear GrumpyDude.... in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie Dear Grumpydude, Why don't you work for a newspaper? Signed, Just wondering because my writing skills are the equivalent of "English as a 2nd Language", and ...
    GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Dear Grumpydude,

Why don't you work for a newspaper?

Signed,
    Just wondering
    because my writing skills are the equivalent of "English as a 2nd Language", and for the time being i love the job i'm at now.

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Dear Grumpydude
    what kind of work do you do.

Your doing great on this thread if that means anything.

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Who ties my socks in knots in the mornings?

Will Vanilla Ice ever think he's cool again?

Where is Sweden?

If I hold my plasma arc at an 80 degree pitch while traveling at about 4 inches per second, will I be able to cut 4 feet of material (we'll go light, 26ga) without blockage of slag in the cut path.. and do you think I'd make it to 4 feet without blowing the circuit box.. (using 110v of course)?

Should I buy a hair piece?

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    no to the last one

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by jarmitc2032
    Dear Grumpydude
    what kind of work do you do.
    i work in sales writing proposals for a software company which provides staffing solutions to Global 2000 companies.

Your doing great on this thread if that means anything.
    thank you. wow, this is weird, the ends of my mouth felt tingly and raised up a little. i'm going to have to work on keeping that under control.

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    Who ties my socks in knots in the mornings?
    the sock gnomes. they are also responsible for when you lose one sock in the dryer.

Will Vanilla Ice ever think he's cool again?
    again? you mean he was cool? where was i?

he'll be cool again once he gets promoted to assistant manager at the Bob's Big Boy he currently employed at.

Where is Sweden?
    are you mocking me?

Sweden is in Europe, sitting roughly at 55 degrees north latitude to 70 degrees north latitude gently nestled between Norway and Finland.

If I hold my plasma arc at an 80 degree pitch while traveling at about 4 inches per second, will I be able to cut 4 feet of material (we'll go light, 26ga) without blockage of slag in the cut path.. and do you think I'd make it to 4 feet without blowing the circuit box.. (using 110v of course)?
    can i use a life line? i think you'll get a much better, and percise cut going with a 85 degree pitch, and i don't think you're likely to blow the circuit box within 12 seconds.

Should I buy a hair piece?
    absolutely. i often like to wear my Mr. T wig out in public. as an alternative, may i suggest a mullet. remember, a mullet isn't a hair cut, it's a lifestyle.

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude
    thank you. wow, this is weird, the ends of my mouth felt tingly and raised up a little. i'm going to have to work on keeping that under control.
    Is someone learning to smile

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Who is to blame for the death of Jessica Dubroff? And can you write a 5 pages essay about it?

flutter is offline Moderator
    where's Jimmy Hoffa?

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude
    because GrumpyDude likes to take opportunities to point out the mistakes others make, primarily to pacify his own insecurities, especially in his well thought out threads.
    I can assure you that I made no mistake in my original post... I meant what I did, and I did what I meant - my intentions were met one hundred per-cent.

Pray tell - what precise period may we presume GrumpyDude did puzzle, perplex, and postulate his ponderings in the premise of the perfectly posted point? Perhaps the pretense of a positively perfect post are preposterous?
    ...Possible
    Last edited by Jacknife; 08-04-2005 at 02:26 AM.

: . . : . : . : : . . . . : : : . . . : : : : . : . : : : : . : : : . : : . : . . : : : . . : : . : : . . : . :

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    pretty paculiar..

Is someone learning to smile
    bah humbug!

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Who is to blame for the death of Jessica Dubroff? And can you write a 5 pages essay about it?
    i put the blame squarely on the parents. and yes, absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by flutter
    where's Jimmy Hoffa?
    everyone from New Jersey knows he's buried at around the 10 yard line in Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacknife
    I can assure you that I made no mistake in my original post... I meant what I did, and I did what I meant - my intentions were met one hundred per-cent.
    you're the type of person who comes out of a movie like Sixth Sense or The Others and shouts out "he/she is dead!" to the people waiting to see the movie. no one likes an individual like that, and i would know because i do it with that exact intention. so, play nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacknife
    Pray tell - what precise period may we presume GrumpyDude did puzzle, perplex, and postulate his ponderings in the premise of the perfectly posted point? Perhaps the pretense of a positively perfect post are preposterous?

well, well, well, someone seems a little sore from getting their hand smacked. want to answer a question, answer this one, ....

this thread i've done on 3 other message boards and it has always been recieved very well and been very popular, so why are you insistant on ruining the fun for everyone else?

i ruin the fun for others because i'm a mean person and know it, what's your excuse?

by the way, all the big words just shows your being a smart butt, you got beef with me get to the point or PM me.

Page 5 of 603 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast