Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Needing some cheer in the Community Center forums; Okay, I am having a really bad day where I really need to vent. The DH doesn't want to hear it but that is a separate issue. Okay, I am ...
    SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Needing some cheer

Okay, I am having a really bad day where I really need to vent. The DH doesn't want to hear it but that is a separate issue.

Okay, I am changing antidepressents and today is the first day. So I am not myself because of that. I had wanted to go get a Dr. Pepper this morning as usual (42 cents for 44 ounces with soft crushed ice!-what a wonderful treat) but discovered that I cannot find my keys. I know they are in the house somewhere because I did drive home last night. Not a clue where they are and of course, no one wants to turn off the TV to help-but again, that is a separate issue. Add in an overdraft at the bank, and it has been the "perfect" day.

BIL and SIL are in town but don't want our kids around even though the grandparents do. WHOLe separate issue concerning control freaks.

Does anyone out there have any jokes? I could sure hear some!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Hmm...the only appropriate joke that I can post is one straight out of Mary Poppins.

One chap says, "I know a man with a wooden leg named Smith"
    The other chap asks, "What's the name of his other leg?"

I don't understand why this makes me smile , but it does.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{SnwhtNdwrfs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I hope your day gets better!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

flutter is offline Moderator
    Why don't I know any appropriate jokes?

I should ask Grump dude

some good news- The keys were found in the corner of my boys' room. i guess I dropped them when I kissed them good night.

Did you hear about the dyslexic man who walked into a bra? Not a good joke but makes me smile. Also like the wooden leg named Smith. Maybe I should watch Mary Poppins.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    Shinin' at the end of ev'ry day
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
    And tomorrow's just a dream away
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Thanks JC-that put a smile on my face. CoP probably won't be open when we go so I will have to take my CD out to listen to that song. Thanks again!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Dear Girl,

Why on earth would you be having a bad day? You get to live in TEXAS for crying out loud! Get over it!

JK, you know I love you.
    They call me "Nana"

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    WOW must be a bad week for bank overdrafts...just found out I had two for a 20 cent over myself last night (of course on a Friday eve after the bank closes****sigh)....yay i get the overdraft charges put on all weekend......which also means come next fri which is payday it will prob be up to about 200$ and they will automatically take it out of the direct deposit check ****sigh again..there goes my bill money....
    Know what you mean about the control freak issue with the inlaws....mine dont want me at their house--whole other story also...bottom line--me no welcome, daughter no welcome..hmmmfp ...and they wonder why they never get to see their niece.

ANYWAY...hope you find your keys(mine have been A.W.O.L. for about a week courtesy of a very short female in the house) and I hope your day gets better

NOW FOR THE JOKE....How do trees get on the Internet?....They log on
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    OK... I COULD try to but I don't want you to so i'll try and be a little

Two blondes had driven across the country to see Disney World in Florida. As they approached it and got onto the final stretch of highway, they saw a sign saying "Disney World left". After thinking for a minute, the driver blonde said "Oh well!" and started driving back home.

My kids love the internet, and they keep track of their passwords by writing them on Post-it notes. I noticed their Disney site password was "MickeyMinnieGoofyPluto," and so I asked why it was so long. "Because," my son explained, "they say it has to have at least four characters."

Guy explains to his doctor, "Doc, when I got up this morning, I put on a pair of white gloves and started calling my wife Minnie. Then on the way to work I couldn't help singing, 'Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to work I go,' and when I got there I started calling everyone Happy, Grumpy, Dopey and so on. What's the matter with me?" "That's easy," replies the doctor. "You're having Disney spells."

OK, so they're BAD. I know... So at the very least laugh AT me, not with me.

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Ok against my better judgement and to show that Grumpys teasing doesnt bother me.....( my apologies to all other blondes on the site...)
    hopefully these will make you laugh.... I sure get enough of them in my emai- do you think they're trying to tell me something

Q: What do you call it when a blonde dyes their hair brunette?
    A: Artificial intelligence.

Q: What does a blonde say when you blow in their ear?
    A: "Thanks for the refill!"

Q: What is it called when a blonde blows in another blonde's ear?
    A: Data transfer.

Q: What do you call 10 blondes standing ear to ear?
    A: A wind tunnel.

Q: What do you call 10 blondes at the bottom of a pool?
    A: Air Pockets

Q1 How can you tell if a blonde's been using the computer?
    A: There's white-out on the screen.
    Q2: How can you tell if another blonde's been using the computer?
    A: There's writing on the white-out.

Q: What did the blonde think of the new computer?
    A: She didn't like it because she couldn't get channel 9.

Q: Do you know why the blonde got fired from the M&M factory?
    A: For throwing out the W's.

Q: What do you call a blonde in a tree with a brief case?
    A: Branch Manager.

Q: What did the blonde customer say to the buxom waitress (reading her name tag) ?
    A: "'Debbie'...that's cute. What did you name the other one ?"

Q: How can you tell when a FAX had been sent from a blonde?
    A: There is a stamp on it.

A blonde saw a "" on her computer screen and asked another blonde,
    "How do you do that?" She responded . . .
    "Simple, turn the keyboard upside down!"

I have lots more ....unfortunately

Thank you all! Lou-I have that sense of humor so I loved yours and I can never pass up a good blond joke.

That sure brightened my day!! Medicine is starting to kick in and I found my keys. Savings is almost depleted but the checking is on the plus side now and the in-laws leave in 6 hours. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    My kids love the internet, and they keep track of their passwords by writing them on Post-it notes. I noticed their Disney site password was "MickeyMinnieGoofyPluto," and so I asked why it was so long. "Because," my son explained, "they say it has to have at least four characters."
    A classic

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney