Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss I'm out. in the Community Center forums; Folks, it has been nice on here with you all, but I think it is time for me to take a break from DWT. I don't know when I will ...
    BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator

I'm out.

Folks, it has been nice on here with you all, but I think it is time for me to take a break from DWT. I don't know when I will be back on. It might be a month, 2 months, a year. I don't know. I just need some time off.

Thats why I am giving DWT my one week notice. I will be on here for one more week and them I'm out. At least for the time being. If you want to. After this next week you can get ahold of me via AIm MSN or email: BigDaddyKyle@gmail.com .

Thanks for everything,

BDK
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    We will miss you Kyle...Wish you weren't leaving.
    I have another postcard for you and will send it when I finally remember to take it out of the car...lol
    See now if you leave, you wont be able to remind me, I am old and forgetful.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    I'm so sad to hear that Kyle. I'll be here for you when you come back.
    Izzy

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    We will all miss you. Hope your hiatus is a short one. Take care.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

Sorry to hear that you are taking a break...we've already been missing you (haven't seen you on much lately ). Hope you hurry back!

I am sorry too. I have a lot of things going on right now with getting ready for school and trying to keep my grades up this year. I am sure I will be back. I just need some time off. I will miss all of ya'll too. I promise I won't be gone for too long, and I am still thinking of ways to get to mousefest so I can meet some of ya'll.

BDK
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Just so you know, I enjoyed the mousepod thing with you getting interviewed about pin collecting and stuff. I don't care for pin collecting myself, but have enjoyed your company to the extent of hearing what you had to say on the pod. Hope your break is short because you da pin guy!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyKyle
    I am sorry too. I have a lot of things going on right now with getting ready for school and trying to keep my grades up this year. I am sure I will be back. I just need some time off. I will miss all of ya'll too. I promise I won't be gone for too long, and I am still thinking of ways to get to mousefest so I can meet some of ya'll.

BDK
    Glad to hear that it will truly only be a break! Yes...school is important! Keep those grades up!!!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    sniff sniff -

you will be missed, but if I read that right, you will be back!
    Glad you are taking school seriously! Darn that real world stuff getting in the way of enjoying some good Disney time! Here is a Mickey ice cream to hold you over....

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    I'll miss you too.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    We'll miss you, best of luck in school!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Thanks all
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Okay, now I'm sad. What do you intend to do about it?
    They call me "Nana"