Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Have We Landed On The Moon?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Do You Think We've Put Men On The Moon? in the Community Center forums; I watched a documentary last night that shot down many claims by NASA that they've put men on the moon, and debunked most of the "footage" from the entire trip. ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

Do You Think We've Put Men On The Moon?

I watched a documentary last night that shot down many claims by NASA that they've put men on the moon, and debunked most of the "footage" from the entire trip. I'm so glad I had a chance to watch this documentary, because I now believe, we have never put men on the moon, nor will we ever.. at least, in our life times.

Here's some things I picked up frmo the show:

During a transmission from Houston telling the astronauts that they see what they see and it's cool, there is a long pause, followed by a command of, "Talk.." by a third party broadcast, signaling the astronaust (Buzz) to respond.

While they were in fact inside the rocket when it launched, the fact is, is that it never left Earth's orbit. Why? Because it/they couldn't. Why couldn't they? Because of the simple existance of the Van Allen Radiation Belt that surrounds our planet, along the equator. A human could not survive such radiation exposure without massive amounts of lead protection. Protection that would weigh too much for any primitive launch methods we had, and any that we have now.

Did you ever think while watching moon walk footage, "Where are the stars"?? Was it because they were on the sunny side of the moon? No. The moon has no atmosphere, so trillions of stars would have been visible no matter how much glare was casted from the surface. Was it because of the camera's exposure settings? No. The fact is, is that it was a (keep in mind of their billion dollar budget cap) movie set, with pitch black backdrops. This fact is obvious by shadow castings of various rocks, and the astronauts themselves. Shadows show that there were different angles of artificial light, as opposed to one solid stream of light that the sun should have provided. Oh ya, and there were no stars in the background.

Distant footage of Earth is actually a view of Earth from a round port window in the module to where the module walls, look like deep space. This filming method is painfully obvious, when one of the Astronaut's arms obstruct the view causing the eyes to place where the camera is, and see that it's just a window. It's sad when the photographer realizes the mistake, and shakes the camera around to blur it.

When you speed up moon walk footage into real time, you see that they're just hopping around like clowns.

There is no charred dirt beneath the lander after touchdown on the moon, or even a crater, which is evident in video footage and pics. And you do not see a speck of moon dust. Something you'd expect to see, especially in an enviornment that has 1/10 the gravitational pull that we're used to.

Why haven't we gone back or ever considered since then to go back? Why are those astronauts not in the media yearly or better yet, why have they only given one interview (which was right after their return) since then? I mean come on, if I did something that no one has ever done, I'd want to talk about it for the rest of my life!

At the end they showed a speech by Armstrong, and the play on words he used, were a smack in the face to anyone that understood them. words along the lines as to, "There is so much that is undiscovered, and it's up to the youth, to find the answers.."

This may all be hardcore.. but I could even understand a theory involving Kennedy's assassination being tied with his public push on NASA who in the spotlight, staged the greatest hoax of all time.
    Last edited by Tampa; 08-10-2005 at 07:08 PM.

Diamond is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Is there a man on your moon?

Just you Diamond, and you've got a green cheese sandwich.

I'm thrilled.

On a different note - I'm allergic to green cheese.

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa

Why haven't we gone back or ever considered since then to go back?
    There has been more than one trip to the moon.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lunar_astronauts

The most surprising thing to me about this ridiculous claim that it was a hoax, is that some people actually manage to believe it was! How do they manage it? If it really was a hoax do you not think that the Russians at least would have been able to expose it? After all, the ONLY reason for going to the Moon was to beat the Russians to it, yet they have never once even hinted at the possibility that it was a hoax, they know it was real! That is why they gave up their own attempt after they ran into problems with their booster, it kept exploding on take off! There was no point in them continuing once they realised the Americans had beaten them to it. Nobody in the world had more reason to want to prove it was a hoax than the Russians. The Russians are not daft, they were closely monitoring the Americans every inch of the way, and were able to determine for a fact that the Americans did actually land on the Moon, much to their annoyance. If the Russians say the Americans landed on the Moon, and they do, then the Americans landed on the Moon. It's that simple.
    From : http://www.thekeyboard.org.uk/Did%20...the%20Moon.htm
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by hillo
    There has been more than one trip to the moon.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lunar_astronauts

The most surprising thing to me about this ridiculous claim that it was a hoax, is that some people actually manage to believe it was! How do they manage it? If it really was a hoax do you not think that the Russians at least would have been able to expose it? After all, the ONLY reason for going to the Moon was to beat the Russians to it, yet they have never once even hinted at the possibility that it was a hoax, they know it was real! That is why they gave up their own attempt after they ran into problems with their booster, it kept exploding on take off! There was no point in them continuing once they realised the Americans had beaten them to it. Nobody in the world had more reason to want to prove it was a hoax than the Russians. The Russians are not daft, they were closely monitoring the Americans every inch of the way, and were able to determine for a fact that the Americans did actually land on the Moon, much to their annoyance. If the Russians say the Americans landed on the Moon, and they do, then the Americans landed on the Moon. It's that simple.
    From : http://www.thekeyboard.org.uk/Did%20...the%20Moon.htm

Right on! Skewer the non believers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond
    I'm thrilled.

On a different note - I'm allergic to green cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa

I'm glad you find my pain and suffering brought on my consuming green cheese amusing.

the reason the Russians (the ones who beat us in landing anything on the moon) never sent a human to the moon, is because it just wasn't happening in those days (or these). You'd have to make a ship almost entirely of lead to survive Earth's surrounding radiation. One cosmonaut actually went out that far and reported "stars" in his eyes when they were closed, as if shooting through the ship, and through him.

I myself am an avid star gazer. I'm amazed at the things we can do, and I'm amazed at the things we're capable of, even trickery on a scale such as this.

So all the faults at the top of thread can easily be explained? I can't.

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    This is my favorite conspiracy theory, I have read a few books and a lot of websites on the subject and although it is entertaining, I don't think that it is true. There would have to be way too many people in on the hoax. As far as I know (I could be wrong) not a single person has stepped forward and said "I was part of this hoax." Anyone with solid evidence of a hoax would be famous forever and an almost instant millianaire. A secret that big would not stay secret long. That being said, there is an awful lot of strange anomalies involved with the early space program that don't seem to be happening now that we are sticking comfortably close to our own planet with the space shuttle.

BTW my favorite bit of info about this is the theory that none other than Walt Disney provided the studios and technology to pull off the fake moon landing! (in exchange for the technology that enabled him to be cryogenically preserved after his death).
    Last edited by shadesofgreen; 08-10-2005 at 07:40 PM.
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen
    BTW my favorite bit of info about this is the theory that none other than Walt Disney provided the studios and technology to pull off the fake moon landing! (in exchange for the technology that enabled him to be cryogenically preserved after his death).

omg that's a gem!! too funny!

the source that enlightened me explained that NASA went to best of that time, which was the guy who made 2000 Odyssey or something, and approached him with about $478.00. Which in today's value, is about 4.9 billion dollars.

depicting artificial light:

Last edited by Tampa; 08-10-2005 at 08:23 PM.

Your pic isn't showing up.

The different shadow angles are probably the result of the giant hovering saucer just out of camera view. . . . When we went to the moon it was the aliens who helped us there in exchange for our cows.
    (never though I'd find a use for the alien smiley!)

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    hhmmm...I have not heard much about this theory, and I don't have a good conclusion because of it, but I LOVE conspiracy theories, so I am in!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast