Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
General Discussions Discuss It's a GRRREAT Big Beautiful Tommorrow..... in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by dzney4lyf I got caught singing at my desk when I read the title of this thread!!! LOL...Awesome..I love sticking songs in peoples heads....
    SoupBone is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    I got caught singing at my desk when I read the title of this thread!!!
    LOL...Awesome..I love sticking songs in peoples heads.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by SoupBone
    LOL...Awesome..I love sticking songs in peoples heads.
    yeah thanks... now my whole office knows that I have a horrible singing voice!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Heat
    does anybody else get caught by people, singing that song in the last little room in CoP?

I have, on more than one occasion
    Last little room??? I start singing as soon as I get in and am still singing when we are walking out!!!

I wish I could post Walt Disney himself with the Sherman brothers singing the song...I have it but I cant seem to convert it to make it small enough to post. It's a recording of Walt and the Sherman brothers (who wrote it) singing it at the 1964 Worlds Fair. After the song Walt gives an explanation of the ride and the rest of the GE pavilion. I wish I could share it with you guys...

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I wish I could post Walt Disney himself with the Sherman brothers singing the song...I have it but I cant seem to convert it to make it small enough to post. It's a recording of Walt and the Sherman brothers (who wrote it) singing it at the 1964 Worlds Fair. After the song Walt gives an explanation of the ride and the rest of the GE pavilion. I wish I could share it with you guys...

I wish I could help you do so... but I am lucky just to know how to turn my computer on!!! I would love to hear it!!!

Oh! I hope there is somebody who can help you! I would absolutely love to hear it!!!!

I tried like crazy yesterday to convert it and make it smaller which I did but every time I tried up loading it I would get an error still saying the file was too big. Funny thing is each time it would show me the accepted file size which was always smaller than what my file size actually was...lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123