Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Discussions Discuss Ever cried at WDW? in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by SoupBone ......I thought I had the perfect idea too....lol....oh well I guess I have to keep my current job. Even though I am totally joking you have ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Quote Originally Posted by SoupBone
    ......I thought I had the perfect idea too....lol....oh well I guess I have to keep my current job. Even though I am totally joking you have to admit it was a fuuny and good idea....
    It was VERY funny....I hope you know I was just teasing (tho they really do donate the $$ to charity)
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

SoupBone is offline Fastpass Holder
    Yeah I knew you were teasing...I'm actually glad they donate that money. I never knew that fact....that is pretty awesome. Maybe I can come up with a new way to be a Disney bum....lol

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Bonny I hope you have lots of Kleenex for me when I'm visiting

I can use a box up during wishes alone

and when I first set eyes on the castle after being away for over a year

Jambo is offline A-Ticket holder
    I teared up when I saw Wishes. I'm not even that big on fireworks. I guess it was all that dreams & wishes coming true stuff. Plus it was Christmas time, snowing on Main Street... just kinda got to me.

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    I cry whenever I take the first step on Main Street and glance at the castle. I cry when I take the last step on Main Street and glance at the castle....Guys, I cry whenever I think of WDW.
    Izzy

byoung1521 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I would have to say during Illuminations, Wishes and the 360 degree fireworks during the MVMCP. the Music and Fireworks combined just get to me.

WooHoo, I made it to the B-Ticket level...

On to the C-Ticket

Kungaloosh
    "You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality."

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!

All the time

I cry when I first walk in, at the parades, half of the shows, and if I see Mickey or Tigger. I cried on a cruise when we pulled into Nassau and one of the Disney ships was right across us in the dock. And I cried when I walked into the lobby of the theater to see The Lion King, and bawled thru most of the show.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12