Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Thank you Pin Fairy (put here if you aren't a CM) in the Community Center forums; Thank you Pin Fairy! Well, on Tuesday night, DH walked into the house and said....."So there was this box from Disney Auctions in the mail today. There was no return ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Thank you Pin Fairy (put here if you aren't a CM)

Thank you Pin Fairy!

Well, on Tuesday night, DH walked into the house and said....."So there was this box from Disney Auctions in the mail today. There was no return senders name or address." Inside was a pin CLEARLY meant for MJ's pin collection and it is beautiful. It combines birds and Snow White, two of MJ's favorite things, so this person knows her well. Here is a picture of the pin http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=39654&sid=3099.1124409298 she just loves it.

I can't tell you how much things like this mean to our family, whoever you are, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    I'm glad MJ is happy.

Cool pin Bonny! Hope that you find out who your fairy is!!!