Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Prayers and Pixie Dust for Rvastro please.... in the Community Center forums; Hi DWT Family..... I heard from Ken today and his father has been admitted to the hospital with congestive heart failure, a blood clot and some (as yet undiagnosed) blood ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Prayers and Pixie Dust for Rvastro please....

Hi DWT Family.....

I heard from Ken today and his father has been admitted to the hospital with congestive heart failure, a blood clot and some (as yet undiagnosed) blood disease...... please keep his father, him and their family in your thoughts and prayers. They are also moving his month, so things are hard all around. We've spent a lot of time with him and he is soooo good to MJ and our family. I'll keep you updated as he updates me.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Oh my goodness....my thoughts and prayers are definitely with Ken and his family.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    That's so sad. My DFIL passed away from CHF. However, they can do so much nowadays, so let's hope he will pull thru.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Tampa is offline No longer in service

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    thoughts prayers and pixie dust coming his way!!!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Thoughts and prayers are with him and his family!

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thoughts and prayers are being sent!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Prayers and Pixie Dust to Ken and his family.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    My thought and prayers and a lot of pixie dust to Ken and his family

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I'm sorry to hear about this!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    I will send my prayers and pixie dust to Ken and his family...
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

rvastro is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thanks to all for the prayers!!! He needs them. It means a lot to me, more than anyone will ever know. Events have not changed much, but the blood condition turned out to be pneumonia. How the docs turned that around I have no idea! I will find out more later in the day--I hope he gets out soon. Also I hope he allows a visit from a chaplin. IMO the heath of the soul is just as important as the health of the body. Thanks again to all!!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Still praying for you and him Ken, let me know if there is ANYTHING that Andrew, MJ and I can do for you.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by rvastro
    Thanks to all for the prayers!!! He needs them. It means a lot to me, more than anyone will ever know. Events have not changed much, but the blood condition turned out to be pneumonia. How the docs turned that around I have no idea! I will find out more later in the day--I hope he gets out soon. Also I hope he allows a visit from a chaplin. IMO the heath of the soul is just as important as the health of the body. Thanks again to all!!
    Thanks for the update Ken. I don't know how Dr.s can miss pneumonia either but, when I had just turned 18, doctors told my mom and dad that I had leukemia and that I was dying. Turned out that I was just severely anemic- small blessings . As for health of the soul, I couldn't agree with you more. As far as I am concerned, as long as my faith and soul are in the right place, I can handle anything...and so can you .
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

luciansmommy is offline A-Ticket holder
    hope your father is better soon. sending up a prayer for his health and well being.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast