Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Discussions Discuss Prayer and Pixie Dust needed..... in the Community Center forums; Bonny, prayers heading up! Believe it or not I felt complelled to pray specifaclly for you guys last night. Will keep praying for 'yall. Take Care!!!...
    rvastro is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Bonny, prayers heading up! Believe it or not I felt complelled to pray specifaclly for you guys last night. Will keep praying for 'yall. Take Care!!!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I would like to put you on our prayer list at church, if you don't mind. Some very powerful prayers can come from these amazing women.

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    That would be great Snow.....we sure could use it.....
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Thanks Ken. How's your dad oing?
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Hey Bonny even though you know I'm going through some tuff things right now you and the family are always in my thought and prayer. So here a lot of pixie dust and prayer from Auntie Jerrame. PM me when things clam down over there.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Thanks Jer...As if things aren't bad enough, I think I have figured out the migraine thing...I appear to have a cold, UGH just what I need with the barometer going nutso no wonder my head hurts so much....I'll PM you in a while sweets...

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Bonny,

I can sympathize, as I am a migraine sufferer. And until you've actiually experienced one, you can't appreciate how tough they can be. Believe it or not, if i catch it early enough, Excedrin Migraine and an ice pack on my head is the only thing that works (oh, that and a cold, dark, quiet room).

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Bonny,

I can sympathize, as I am a migraine sufferer. And until you've actiually experienced one, you can't appreciate how tough they can be. Believe it or not, if i catch it early enough, Excedrin Migraine and an ice pack on my head is the only thing that works (oh, that and a cold, dark, quiet room).

Cold, dark, quiet room...he he he, you do remember that tornado that lives with me named MJ right?!?!?!? I didn't catch it in time, I woke up with it Tuesday, so I was pretty much screwed.....oh well.....

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Hope all is well! Thinking of you all!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Slade is offline B-Ticket Holder

Hi all- thanks for the prayers...

Still have that blasted headache, I think I have single handedly kept the medicine and caffeine dept in business this week, ugh. MJ is cranky still....can't discern why exactly and since she can't talk...well, you get the picture.

Mike (Slade) will be here soon and will be moving in with us this weekend. The plan is for him to get a job at Disney and be working an opposite shift from Andrew so that I have help around here all the time. He'll be helping with the housework and MJ as his rent payment.

I have been stressing a lot lately with Tasha in the hospital, concern for Ken and his father and for our precious Belle also. Things seem like they are just crazy with all....I am praying hard for all of us.

One up note, we did get approved for MJ's Speech Therapy which we desperately needed, but it also means that the poor kid now has 6 therapy sessions in 5 days...sigh.

We are also still waiting for them to get our paperwork submitted for her new wheelchair, that will make a huge difference for us.

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Hey Bonny,

Glad Mike will be able to help you out with MJ and around with house. That's great about the Speech Therapy! I'll continue to keep you and everyone else in my thoughts and prayers. Here's more and for you... Hope your weekend is FANTASTICALLY WONDERFUL!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12