Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Prayer and Pixie Dust needed..... in the Community Center forums; Hi Guys, MJ has been having bad autism days (as opposed to a bad seizure or CP day for instance) for a couple weeks now, but today is off the ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Prayer and Pixie Dust needed.....

Hi Guys, MJ has been having bad autism days (as opposed to a bad seizure or CP day for instance) for a couple weeks now, but today is off the scale horrible...I woke up with a migraine and she has been crying non stop all day...I gave her her meltdown meds but they aren't working....I know that this isn't ususally the kind of thing that warrants prayer and pixie dust, but I really feel like I am about to lose it, I have been on the verge of tears for hours now.... Thanks for listneing.....
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    : Coming your way! Hang in there.
    They call me "Nana"

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Oh, sweetheart, this is exactly what needs prayers! They are coming your way!

*WDW*princess* is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Sending them to you quickly
    -Caroline

...Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.
    A dream is a wish your heart makes

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Thinking of you guys today, Bon!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

It certainly does warrant prayers and pixie dust! Mental health is very important and sometimes a Mommy in the best possible situation needs a break! Wish we weren't so far away!!!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    lots of prayers coming your way Bonny

I know how debilitating a migrane can be - get several a year

hope you're feeling better by this time

Marie

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder
    lots of prayers and pixie dust from here too

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    I'm so sorry to hear that, my prayers are with you Bonny.
    Izzy

luciansmommy is offline A-Ticket holder
    mommytomjm,

wow, i have read some of the thread entries and i am overwhelmed, first at the love of adopting a child most would cast away and two, dealing with what comes with it. i have a son who is 10 months old and he is healthy and normal (thanking God everyday for that), but i have experienced the ups and downs of motherhood myself, although not for too long, but my heart and hugs and kisses go out to you! if you need a chat person to lay your cares on, by all means, im me! i live in the central florida area. i would love to get a disney pass, but so far money hasn't permitted it, but he is a little young yet. maybe when he turns a year or year and a half he will enjoy it! i know i do!!! take care girl and hang on in there!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Prayers and pixie dust are for everything, Bonny! Hope yesterday got better. Here's lots of and for today...
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Oh bonny, I know that some days can be tough, even more so with a migraine. We are here for you and send lots of love and well wishes to you, MJ and your entire family.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Well, wish I could say that today was better....sigh. STILL have my migraine, MJ had severe issues at OT and is still melting down.....sigh. I feel like I am never going to get a handle on things.........
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Handles aren't all they are cracked up to be! Most of them break. It's going to be much easier to wrap your arms around the darned thing and embrace it! Hang in there. The situation may not change, but you will get stronger and stronger. Every step you carry that load will make you stronger. I promise. That is how it works!
    They call me "Nana"

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM
    Well, wish I could say that today was better....sigh. STILL have my migraine, MJ had severe issues at OT and is still melting down.....sigh. I feel like I am never going to get a handle on things.........
    Hang in there Bonny! We're here for you and will keep you and MJ in our prayers. Here's more and being sent your way! We you!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast