Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
For our in-service (which, yes, I had to attend for 1/2 day) this year, we had an EXCELLENT speaker from the Cincinatti area whose first name was Dauna. I don't remember her last name, and I certainly wish I did, because she was so inspiring! If any of you have ever been to a teaching conference and remember a very inspiring speaker named Dauna, I would love for you to PM me her last name! She was really so incredible. I wish you could have been there Mr. Bobby! If I had it on tape I would mail it to you. She really made me want to get back in a classroom (just for a minute, until I regained my sanity).

Best of luck to you in your new career! But really, be careful what you toss out! One's man's trash is another man's treasure! You never know when one day you will think, "You know, I remember throwing out just the piece I need to finish this project!"
I have a good friend names Duana, but I don't think it's her. Thanks for the warm wishes for my new career. I think I'm gonna like it. And don't worry, I don't throw away anything (just ask my fiance ). I think I could use this one day...