Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
General Discussions Discuss Favorite Non-Disney Cartoon Character in the Community Center forums; Yup some good others...arg....
  1. #16
    BelleGurl's Avatar
    BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,291
    Yup some good others...arg.
    Izzy





  2. #17
    TXwHnIdY's Avatar
    TXwHnIdY is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    From a hicktown in Texas to one in Alabama
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by BelleGurl
    I agree, Nick isn't as good as it used to be. Do you remember (not a cartoon,but while we're on the subject) the old "All That" shows? I used to watch that every night. I also loved Kenan and Kel.


    I also remember "salute your shorts" that used to be one of my favorite shows. I loved Tiny Toons and Animaniacs. I still have several tiny toon tapes around my house.
    hey yall!




    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'December 27, 2005 1:30:00 PM CST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=fuchsia>WDW Vacation and Capital One Bowl Countdown</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'New Years Wid The Mouse!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>


    Lauren Ashley!

  3. #18
    Stitch's Avatar
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,325
    Quote Originally Posted by BelleGurl
    Aww...I used to love the Animaniacs...I remember I used to have an old Tiny Toons coloring book. I'll have to look in the attic for it...
    I have Tiny Toon and Animaniac coloring books in my desk. And I still watch them on Nick Toons.

  4. #19
    BelleGurl's Avatar
    BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,291
    TXwHnIdY!!!



    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    I have Tiny Toon and Animaniac coloring books in my desk. And I still watch them on Nick Toons.
    Is your Tiny Toon one the one with the Egyptian scene on the cover?
    Izzy





  5. #20
    crashbunny's Avatar
    crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,044
    this thread is great

    I loved Animaniacs and especially Pinky and the Brain
    and I loved Xmen - still do- I still get the comic books and I have quite a collection of them

    Thundercats
    GI Joe
    HeMan
    She -ra (one of my kitties is named after her )
    Care bears
    My little Pony
    Mother Goose and Grimm
    Spiderman

    here are some most of you youngsters wont have heard of

    Tennesee Tuxedo
    Hoppity hooper
    Go Go Gophers
    Rocky and Bullwinkle
    Huckleberry Hound
    Woody Woodpecker
    Popeye
    Topcat

    Banana Splits - had some cartoons on
    I can go on and on- Saturday morning was great in our house

    lots of great cartoons

  6. #21
    BelleGurl's Avatar
    BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,291
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    this thread is great

    I loved Animaniacs and especially Pinky and the Brain
    and I loved Xmen - still do- I still get the comic books and I have quite a collection of them

    Thundercats
    GI Joe
    HeMan
    She -ra (one of my kitties is named after her )
    Care bears
    My little Pony
    Mother Goose and Grimm
    Spiderman

    here are some most of you youngsters wont have heard of

    Tennesee Tuxedo
    Hoppity hooper
    Go Go Gophers
    Rocky and Bullwinkle
    Huckleberry Hound
    Woody Woodpecker
    Popeye
    Topcat

    Banana Splits - had some cartoons on
    I can go on and on- Saturday morning was great in our house

    lots of great cartoons
    I love My Little Pony,Care Bears, Rocky and Bullwinkle, and especially Huckleberry Hound. Does anyone remember Augey Doggy? I used to love him.I also love the Jetsons.
    Izzy





  7. #22
    crashbunny's Avatar
    crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,044
    my Dad used to call all our Dogs Augey Doggie - no matter what their names were

  8. #23
    BelleGurl's Avatar
    BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,291



    BTW,love your new sig.
    Izzy





  9. #24
    crashbunny's Avatar
    crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,044
    what my title
    or my location

    or the stuff special for you

    they call me the cruise director at work because I have to arrange all the social activities for a group of men( nuff said there right??)

    and I sent myself to the home for bad girls cuz someone on here told me I was a bad girl ( and i am)

  10. #25
    gator717's Avatar
    gator717 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    251
    Here are some of my favorite cartoons:

    Looney Toons
    Tiny Toons
    Animaniacs
    Rocco's Modern Life
    Rugrats
    Doug **how I miss those good Nick cartoons **
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    Pinky and the Brain
    I love Blue from Blues Clues!!
    Chilly Willy
    Popeye

    but best of all...SOUTH PARK !!!!!!!!!!! I'm addicted to that show.
    UF Alumni: '04 BABA, '06 MAB

  11. #26
    flutter's Avatar
    flutter is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Bruins Country!!!
    Posts
    7,009
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    There are other characters besides Disney ones??????

    My thought exactly



  12. #27
    BelleGurl's Avatar
    BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,291
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    what my title
    or my location

    or the stuff special for you

    they call me the cruise director at work because I have to arrange all the social activities for a group of men( nuff said there right??)

    and I sent myself to the home for bad girls cuz someone on here told me I was a bad girl ( and i am)
    all of the above! So funny! Though originally I meant to put your avatar.
    Izzy





  13. #28
    MandaBella's Avatar
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    24,436
    I just plain love cartoon characters. I think all of my favorites have already been listed so far, but oh well.

    Too many Warner Brother characters to name... (Although I will say I love Daffy Duck and love how Bugs is so sarcastic and not afraid to cross dress. Wabbit Season...Duck Season..Wabbit Seaon...Duck Season...Elmer Season )
    Tiny Toons
    Animaniacs
    Strawberry Shortcake
    Muppet Babies
    Smurfs
    Moose and Squirrel
    Tom and Jerry
    Peanuts especially Snoopy and Lucy van Pelt...nickels nickels nickels! :$$:
    Last edited by MandaBella; 08-28-2005 at 11:21 PM.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...


  14. #29
    MandaBella's Avatar
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    24,436
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    and I sent myself to the home for bad girls cuz someone on here told me I was a bad girl ( and i am)
    Toot toot hey beep beep
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...


  15. #30
    TXwHnIdY's Avatar
    TXwHnIdY is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    From a hicktown in Texas to one in Alabama
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella
    I just plain love cartoon characters. I think all of my favorites have already been listed so far, but oh well.

    Too many Warner Brother characters to name... (Although I will say I love Daffy Duck and love how Bugs is so sarcastic and not afraid to cross dress. Wabbit Season...Duck Season..Wabbit Seaon...Duck Season...Elmer Season )
    Tiny Toons
    Animaniacs
    Strawberry Shortcake
    Muppet Babies
    Smurfs
    Moose and Squirrel
    Tom and Jerry



    OMG!!! how could I forget Smurfs!!!!!!! Last year me and my friends created a smurf themed country for a school project(couldnt covince them anything disney ) and i just to watch baby muppets all the time
    hey yall!




    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'December 27, 2005 1:30:00 PM CST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=fuchsia>WDW Vacation and Capital One Bowl Countdown</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'New Years Wid The Mouse!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>


    Lauren Ashley!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •