Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Bad weekend for my family and I in the Community Center forums; Okay... well I'm glad this weekend is over!!! Saturday night I was at a "End of the Summer" party... As I just finished taking another tequilla shot I had a ...
    dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning

Bad weekend for my family and I

Okay... well I'm glad this weekend is over!!! Saturday night I was at a "End of the Summer" party... As I just finished taking another tequilla shot I had a ovarian cyst rupture.... NOT FUN!!! I get them about every 3-4 months so I'm used to having them but the pain never gets any better... I refused to go to the ER as that is just a waste of time went home 1/2 drunk and took some Codine I had from my last ER trip in March... Needless to say I was out all day Sunday... getting back to normal today... Still a little slow...

Then on to my Grandmother... Satruday she was up in the middle of the night for a bathroom break (sorry if TMI) on her way back to bed she hit her hand on her dresser in the dark... Not realizing that she cut her self she just laid back down... She woke up a few hours later covered in blood.. She decied to just wrap her hand like me she doesnt like going to the ER... By Sunday afternoon she was still bleeding and decided she better go to the hospital.. When she got there they MD said that she had nicked an artery in her hand and needed stiches to fix it... She wound up having 10...

While she was there she ran into my Unlce's son who said that his father was admitted after pasing out in his MD's office on Saturday.. He went to his MD's because he was bleeding from the ears???? So today he is still in the hospital which I am headed to after work... his heart rate is down to 31 BPM... (not good) they are not sure why.. He had a heart attack 3 years ago and bi pass surgery... He was scheduled for more tests today and hopefully we will know tonight what is causing his sickness..

I guess bad things come in 3's..... hopefully this is it!!!

rvastro is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Ouch! I truly hope all that is over! ROugh weekends are the pits. Will be thinking about ya.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I hope your week goes better than the weekend. I will be thinking of you. I do hope that the set of 3's is over for all of your family. What a weekend! And I was griping because I didn't get all my laundry finished. (which I never do now that I think of it)

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    BTW-I really enjoyed the jokes you have sent in. Kept me smiling this weekend.

gator717 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Lori, hope things get better for you and your family!! My cousin's wife had to have an emergency c-section this afternoon as she had several ovarian cysts and the doctor didn't want them to rupture with the baby still inside. Luckly, everything went well and her son was born at a whopping 7 pounds and 12 ounces. A mighty chunker!!!
    UF Alumni: '04 BABA, '06 MAB

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Lori, and to you and your family. Keep us updated about ya'll.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Praying for you and your family Lori!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.. I went to see my uncle last night at the hospital... He's feeling a little better but still they are unsure why his heart is failing... He was telling me how he wants to go fishing once he gets out of the hospital... I just felt so bad because I know he won't be able to... I'm just glad he's in good spirits...

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Hey Lori sorry to hear this about your family. Just know your extended family is here for you time and sending you well wishes and prayers. Keep us posted on the family.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Lori, so sorry to hear about your rough weekend. I'll be praying for you and your family members. Lots of and coming your way...
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!