Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss need a little help introducing my son to WDW in the Community Center forums; hello all, just curious if anyone can tell me in all of the disney world parks, (i have only been to magic kingdom and downtown disney myself) which rides can ...
    luciansmommy is offline A-Ticket holder

need a little help introducing my son to WDW

hello all,

just curious if anyone can tell me in all of the disney world parks, (i have only been to magic kingdom and downtown disney myself) which rides can a toddler who is nearly 1 year old ride on? I want to take him when i get my annual pass, but i don't want to shake him senseless and be turned away cause he is too little. thanks for any help you could give!!!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Hi! Have lots of fun, and here are rides I think would be good for your child, not scary or dangerous:
    In Magic Kindgom:
    its a small world, Adventures of Pooh, Peter Pan, Tomorrowland Transit Authority, Cinderella's Golden Carousel, and the Railroad

Epcot: Spaceship Earth (unless your chlld really doesn't like darkness at all, it is not scary, unless your child hates darkeness) Figment, and of course, a visit to all the countries

MGM: visit the playset for Honey I shrunk the Audience maybe a show like Playhouse Disney Live on stage (kids can get up, dance, sing...) or LIttle Mermaid

Animal Kingdom: Dino Sue and maybe a walk thru the tree of life (Maybe not the show, it can be dark and the bugs might scare little ones)

Of course, visit with some of the less scary charecters if you see them, like Mickey or Pooh bear!

I might be missing some rides, and of course you just decide what you think, and I would also ask CM's at the rides about it if you have any questions about it, they are usually pretty helpful.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Maybe 'dangerous' isn't the right word to use, though!
    This isn't California remember!

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Did you notice the article on the main page about them testing the maps for Toddlers?! Might be a good thing to check out! :mickey:
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!