Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss How much are you paying?? in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by zcook9 I hope that the cards are good to you... GOOD LUCK Lori ! thanks I might need to spend my winnings as gas money for the ...
    dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    I hope that the cards are good to you... GOOD LUCK Lori!
    thanks I might need to spend my winnings as gas money for the trip home!!

Razzi is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Okay, show of hands...
    How many of you have pumped up the bicycle tires and greased the sprocket?
    I think travel on horseback sounds so much more fun.
    Don't frown because it's over, Smile because it happened.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Yeah, but horses cost almost as much to feed as the car does!
    They call me "Nana"

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    I just got to a hotel and the gas on the way down....don;t remeber where was 4.27!!!!!!!! it was about 3 this morning. but come on folks 4.27!!!! WHERE IS MY BIKE WHEN I NEEEEEED IT!!!!!
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Okay, oil has been taken from the reserves. EPA lifted their regulations. Will this help? Do you think you will see prices go down anytime soon?

gator717 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Here in Gainesville, Fl (about 2 hours north of Orlando) gas is about $2.80-$2.90 for regular. Luckly, Gainesville has a very good bus system and good bike trails. I have been walking and taking the bus a lot lately to save up on gas.
    UF Alumni: '04 BABA, '06 MAB

Paid $3.36 a gallon yesterday, but have seen it in the area for as much as $3.95 a gallon! We are seriously considering not making the trip up North for the weekend! I would rather save the money that we would be spending on gas and put it towards our next Disney trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    Okay, oil has been taken from the reserves. EPA lifted their regulations. Will this help? Do you think you will see prices go down anytime soon?
    I think that we are all being taken advantage of and prices are just being upped for a bigger profit... There should be a price cap put in place..

gator717 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    The whole thing is about supply and demand and effiiciency. The increase of demand is increasing more than ever and while supplies are somewhat meeting that demand, car makers are producing cars that are not fuel efficient. The inefficiency of certain cars is whats killing the limited amounts of gas supply we have. Getting a degree in economics, I can give a lovely more detailed discussion on this
    UF Alumni: '04 BABA, '06 MAB

Maybe we should go back to driving pintos and bugs... instead of escalades and highlanders...

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    I got last night at $2.78. I seen prices in NJ go up as hig as $3.19 and I'm sure byt the time I leave work today they will be even higher. Anyone that's lives here in NJ know we live in a state that rips us off on the regular.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    I'm going to Atlatic City this weekend.. it's going to cost about 100.00 in gas alone!!! If the hotel wasn't already paid for.. I think I would have postponed!!!

wonder how long it would take on bike??

Pretty far for you by bike because it far from me and I live way closer to AC than you do.

BTW swing by and get me I need to get out the house. Hey it not like you would wasting gas considering you would have to bypass were I Live to get there. Good Luck

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Paid $3.36 a gallon yesterday, but have seen it in the area for as much as $3.95 a gallon! We are seriously considering not making the trip up North for the weekend! I would rather save the money that we would be spending on gas and put it towards our next Disney trip!!!
    Atlanta made it on the national news last night for their gas prices...$5.87+! not kidding . It's rediculous! My father-in-law saw one gas station get a fuel truck in, empty it's load, then jump up .30 within 20 minutes. I did see today a station go down to $2.99 for reg.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    BTW swing by and get me I need to get out the house. Hey it not like you would wasting gas considering you would have to bypass were I Live to get there. Good Luck
    Okay.. but you will have to be ready for me and jump onto a moving car.. as fluctuation in speed will cause more gas to burn.. So I cannot slow down... I must keep at a constant speed to get as much out of a gallon of gas as I can..

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Anyone own oil stocks?
    Last edited by Jiminy Cricket; 09-01-2005 at 03:26 PM.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast