Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss I'm back and loving it! in the Community Center forums; Hey everyone! I didn't realize that I have been MIA for 2 months now, I feel like a complete idiot. As some of you knew, I was in the process ...
    WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!

I'm back and loving it!

Hey everyone!

I didn't realize that I have been MIA for 2 months now, I feel like a complete idiot.

As some of you knew, I was in the process of transferring colleges down here to Orlando, FL. I can't complain about it ONE bit. My professors (all but 1) are ex Presidents or Vice-Presidents of the Walt Disney Company.

One of the professors here is a Tony Award nominee, has his own MSUSA window, is the creator of Fantasmic!, SpectroMagic and Illuminations.

One of my professors is the creator of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, and has done some other amazing things for the company.

Another professor was President of Casting (?) and is the creator of the Disney College Program.

So, I know I'm learning from the absolute best in the industry and couldn't ask to be in a better school. The school (Rosen College of Hospitality Management) is not even 2 years old, but is already #2 in the world, and should be by the end of this year, or mid 2006 be #1. Cornell has been #1 for almost 40 years, and it takes a school not even 2 years to come and top that. It's simply amazing. I'm located 3.5 miles from Universal and about 5.5 to the gates at WDW.

So...here I am, in Sunny Orlando, FL and loving every minute of life. I do miss my family and my girlfriend of 17 months though. She graduates from college in May, and at that time, her and I are buying a condo or home in Celebration, FL.

So Lou, if you read this, and want any pictures or anything else from WDW that you could use for the site, let me know and I'd be happy to get it. I'm going to the parks at least once a week, because I can't stay away.

Again, it's nice to be back...I've missed you guys!

Scott
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome back!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Jeez, that's some line-up...

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

Thank you JC!

And 20K, it sure is.
    *SCOTT*

Welcome back Scott! You've been missed around here! How exciting for you! Close to Disney and learning from some top brass!!!! Looking forward to seeing you around here more often!!!

Melissa! I've missed you guys all so much! I'm glad to know I was missed in turn.

Don't worry, I'll be here everday if possible. And like I said, expect lots of updates/pictures from me as well.
    *SCOTT*

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Welcome back, Scott! Wow, that's the first time I've actually wished I could go back to school after reading about your program. Awesome!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Scott, back! Glad to hear you're doing well. It sounds like you're going to be learning from the best of the best. Definitely keep us updated and post some pics soon. Talk to you later...
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Nice to have you back Scott ! I sounds as thought you will be learning from the best-of-the-best. You're very lucky!
    Now about the pictures... any will do for me . Disney is Disney :mickey: .
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

I might head over to Epcot today, try to get video of Voices of Liberty and possibly some more pictures. I'm almost done with my 2nd roll, then I'll get them developed. I knew I should have bought a digital SLR and not a regular SLR camera. D'OH!

Expect pictures soon, and Lou, let me know what you want/need for the site. (Maps, menus, wait times, etc)
    *SCOTT*