Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Tried the new McDonald's-Disney sweepstakes? in the Community Center forums; Just wondering if anyone is taking part in the new McDonald's-Disney trip sweepstakes, where you buy a premium salad and get a "code" to use it. I just got one ...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

Tried the new McDonald's-Disney sweepstakes?

Just wondering if anyone is taking part in the new McDonald's-Disney trip sweepstakes, where you buy a premium salad and get a "code" to use it. I just got one (had a fruit and walnut salad for bfast, thanks!) and was surprised by the lack of info on the code, etc. Plus, ya know, I didn't win. Any thoughts?
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    No I have not tried that, I have been getting the happy meal toys though. I like their cobb salad so maybe I will get that on break tomorrow.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

SecondStar is offline Why is the rum gone?!?!
    I got a happy meal today. Got tinkerbell, but didnt win
    : Stephanie:

this is what dreams are made of

I thought you could only get the codes when you get a salad? Ya mean I can skip the salads and get a happy meal instead?

Believe me everyone, if I win, you will be the first to know...

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    I thought you could only get the codes when you get a salad? Ya mean I can skip the salads and get a happy meal instead?

Believe me everyone, if I win, you will be the first to know...
    With the salads, you get codes...with the Happy Meals you get a figurine and a card that gives you a chance to win a vacation instantly!!! WAHOO!

Thanks, I did not know about that!!! I think I smell a quick dinner plan tonight while the kids and I are on our way to swim class!