Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Anyone here watch Big Brother? in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by Shere_Khan Yes if Janelle isnt in the final two I will cry! I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. WDWScottie - I am a huge survivor ...
    WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan
    Yes if Janelle isnt in the final two I will cry! I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

WDWScottie - I am a huge survivor fan as well! I like it more then BB but BB cracks me up!!
    I think I'll have to start up a Survivor thread now.

BB is back on tomorrow night!
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Now, if either of those 2 nerd herd folks were playing the game to win, they would take Janelle to the final 2 with them!

We will see tonight.....I will be at Motley Crue (thank goodness for TiVO) and wont know what happened until tomorrow.....
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Just a reminder

Don't forget everyone that BB is one tonight (FRIDAY) at 8 PM!!!!! Go Janelle!

What happened Janey?!?!? I was shocked when she was the first one off the safe balancing game! And then she comes roaring back from behind in the final competition with Ivette to force a tie which then they pick the exact same number and tie again (freaky) and then she loses to her by 25?????? UGH!!!!! I'm not so sure that Maggie has it all wrapped up to tell you the truth. I think that James will vote for Ivette and obviously Beau will. April and Jennifer will most likely vote for Maggie. So that's 2-2. The balance hangs with Howie, Rachel and Janey. I would think that Janey would vote for Ivette (even though she eluded differently tonight...I think she's just trying to throw us off ) and I tend to lean towards Howie voting for Ivette as well. Guess we will just have to wait and see on Tuesday!!!!

I, too, will think that the remaining three will vote for Ivette. Ivette needs the money more, and has been a lot more friendly than anyone. She talked with Janelle, and was friends with James, so she wasn't die-hard with her time, like the rest. Sure, she loved "Cappy" which I can't stand, but I'd rather her win over Maggie.

So Ivette all the way, and Janelle to win Big Brother All-Stars!
    *SCOTT*

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Oh man! I am so sad right now. I don't even care anymore.
    I know Ivette needs it, so I would say go for her but man she is so dang annoying!!!
    I mean seriously, I didn't really like April but when April was trying to talk to her that last day she was there, and she said something that would make IVette mad, Ivette just went off and would NOT shut up. And for once on this whole show I was like go april, cause April was just like see she wont even listen to me! And it's true! I just can't stand Ivette but I don't like Maggie any better either.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    As far as I am concerned - I don't care anymore. I hope that they all come out of that house and realize how much they are not liked (like they couldn't tell already). How annoying both of them are, Maggie with her blank stares and "I love her" cries and Ivette's whining and talking about how she needs the $. WHATEVER. Can they vote to split the money between the jury? ha ha ha
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by WDWScottieBoy
    I also used to live in a town next to a competitor this season of it, and have talked to her several times (and still do on AIM).

And who might that Survivor be?

By the way, I am so angry that Jedi Janie was evicted...I hope the jury decides to give the money to King Kaysar!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    And who might that Survivor be?
    The same person I'm rooting for and have been talking about...Morgan!

I posted a link to her CBS bio in the Survivor thread.

GOOD LUCK MORGAN!!!

Now, Big Brother....best of luck to Ivette. I don't want Maggie to win it at all, but I wish the "friendship" didn't get to see one penny of the money.

They better all know when they leave the house that they weren't well liked at all.
    *SCOTT*

Quote Originally Posted by WDWScottieBoy
    The same person I'm rooting for and have been talking about...Morgan!

I posted a link to her CBS bio in the Survivor thread.

GOOD LUCK MORGAN!!!

Now, Big Brother....best of luck to Ivette. I don't want Maggie to win it at all, but I wish the "friendship" didn't get to see one penny of the money.

They better all know when they leave the house that they weren't well liked at all.

I can't wait to see how they justify what they did...will they play the "It was editing!" card? Or will it be our favorite one, "You don't know what that house will do to you!" excuse? How about "I Cappy don't Cappy know Cappy what Cappy you're Cappy talking Cappy about Cappy!"

Honestly, Cappy was evicted week 3...don't you think that they can stop talking about him now!?
    -Taylor

Lmao!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    I can't wait to see how they justify what they did...will they play the "It was editing!" card? Or will it be our favorite one, "You don't know what that house will do to you!" excuse? How about "I Cappy don't Cappy know Cappy what Cappy you're Cappy talking Cappy about Cappy!"

Honestly, Cappy was evicted week 3...don't you think that they can stop talking about him now!?
    HAHAHA. No kidding. And they had to take his pictures and anything that had to deal with him EVERYWHERE they went. That's rediculous. Not that the Janey/Michael thing wasn't strange either...but the whole "friendship" thing is just rediculous.

I can NOT stand CAPPY!
    *SCOTT*

SPOILER!!! Do not read this if you don't live on the east coast

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so mad right now!!! I thought that i couldn't stand Ivette, and I can't but Maggie is even more annoying cause she acts like such an innocent little goody goody! After their questions I liked Ivette more because she was at least honest. So Maggie won and I was actually surprised. I thought they would give it to Ivette. Guess she wished now that she had taken Janelle. Even though she broke a promise they might vote for her just because they wouldn't be able to stand the thought of Janelle winning again! Maggie didn't even look that happy. This was my favorite season with my least favorite outcome!

I personally loved when Julie was introducing all the jurors. The dramatic pause..."And...JANELLE!" The crowd went insane for both her and "the star of the show," Howie!

Anyone else think that Howie should have pulled out a lightsaber at the end?

And what about Howie's voting speech? That ranks on my Top 10 BB Moments!
    -Taylor

Well no one liked the final two, and it was shown tonight.

I hate that Maggie won, but whatever. If an All-Star cast is created, several will come from this show, just NONE from the nerd-herd.

I'm so glad they let Sara and James hug (and kiss), but at the same time it makes me miss Melissa SOOO much.
    *SCOTT*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast