Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Anyone here watch Big Brother? in the Community Center forums; And what about Howie's voting speech? That ranks on my Top 10 BB Moments! Oh yeah!! That was great!!...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    And what about Howie's voting speech? That ranks on my Top 10 BB Moments!
    Oh yeah!! That was great!!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

I didn't care for either of them, but would have rather seen Ivette win. I was disappointed with Howie voting for Maggie. Looks like Rachel may have swayed his vote...I thought maybe he would side with Janelle and go for Ivette!

I also loved it when Janelle and Howie were introduced and walked out. And I loved it when Julie announced that Janelle won the people's choice votes overhwhelmingly. As well as when she told them that Kayser got 82% of the vote to move back into the house! They were all basically speachless (which was a welcome thing!).

How bout when Eric was basically ready to throw down with Kayser when he started comparing Kayser's stradegy and playing ethics to Jen's?!?! Kayser just laughed at him, I thought it was classic...no need to get down in the sandbox! Loved it!

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    I also loved it when Janelle and Howie were introduced and walked out. And I loved it when Julie announced that Janelle won the people's choice votes overhwhelmingly. As well as when she told them that Kayser got 82% of the vote to move back into the house! They were all basically speachless (which was a welcome thing!).

How bout when Eric was basically ready to throw down with Kayser when he started comparing Kayser's stradegy and playing ethics to Jen's?!?! Kayser just laughed at him, I thought it was classic...no need to get down in the sandbox! Loved it!
    The introductions were classic, and I think Julie didn't like the nerd herd either, as she kept talking with the others after the announcement.

And it was nice seeing the reactions of the nerd herd when Julie announced the 82% as well as everything else they all did....showing that America really does hate the nerd herd!

And Eric, enough of him, I hope I don't see him again. Julie cracked me up when she didn't let Eric talk more about the Kaysar thing, and then Kaysar just laughed, PERFECT!

This will definitely go down as one of the greatest BB seasons so far.
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I feel like I am the kiss of death to some of these players in these games. When I root for them, I lose. But who could cheer on that nerd herd!? I LOVED LOVED LOVED them showing April's calling America pieces of blankety blank blank.....Showing her true colors!
    Glad Julie cut off Eric (I refuse to call him that other name). Shut up already.....
    Of course, I didn't care who won at this point.....
    But I do think it was trully selfish and stupid to make promises to take your "friend" to the end. If you were really playing the game, you would take someone you thought you had more of a chance against.....dumb dumb dumb - worked for Maggie's favor though, didn't it?
    Oh, and Ivette's only friendship vote came from Beau?! Funny! That and she waited to hug Eric before she even hugged Beau?! WHAT?!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    I can't wait to see how they justify what they did...will they play the "It was editing!" card? Or will it be our favorite one, "You don't know what that house will do to you!" excuse? How about "I Cappy don't Cappy know Cappy what Cappy you're Cappy talking Cappy about Cappy!"

Honestly, Cappy was evicted week 3...don't you think that they can stop talking about him now!?
    LOL!!!! I never liked him. And ever since "Cappy" left, they are playing the game the way "Cap...I can't even type the word anymore, "you know who" would want it played. Don't they have minds of their own ? Heck, IT'S A GAME, PEOPLE!!!!
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

I LOVED how Kaysar told Jen to think for herself! LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    That and she waited to hug Eric before she even hugged Beau?! WHAT?!
    I know! Could you believe that!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    I LOVED how Kaysar told Jen to think for herself! LMAO
    I loved it even more when she acknowledged that he was right in front of all of them!

I can't stand Jennifer... ! She was the one person who I just wanted to slap every time she rolled her eyes.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

I think Ivette is kicking herself over this whole thing right now, too. Sure, she won $50,000 for her family...all because she kept her word (which kudos to her for that). But if her family needed the money SOOO bad, why didn't she keep Janelle and go for the $500,000 instead. Although, I think Janey would have won that way too, so maybe Ivette did it so that the Nerd Herd would win both 1st and 2nd. Either way, I wasn't happy.
    *SCOTT*

Quote Originally Posted by WDWScottieBoy
    Either way, I wasn't happy.
    Who did you want to win?
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    Who did you want to win?
    Kaysar 1st
    James 2nd
    Sarah 3rd
    Janelle 4th
    Howie 5th
    Rachel 6th

and the Nerd Herd to go out first.

I wanted Kaysar to win from the start, and was so happy to see him go back in....but that Jen...well she needs to...
    *SCOTT*

I definately wanted Kaysar to win from the beginning. Then Howie then Janelle then Rachelle. I just didn't want the girl scout troup to win....sniff sniff

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I liked Sara but would not want her to win because she did absolutely nothing but make out with James.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

have y'all seen the previews for the new season?

all-stars? can we please not have that whiney, high-pitched blond in there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast