Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Anyone here watch Big Brother? in the Community Center forums; I hope this an ok thread to post here. I know the show is almost over but do any of you watch it? Who do you want to win? I ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Anyone here watch Big Brother?

I hope this an ok thread to post here.
    I know the show is almost over but do any of you watch it? Who do you want to win? I really wish Kayser would have stayed in the game but I am rooting for Janelle all the way. I just like the underdogs. I like when the people who have the most power act all kocky and then they get beaten. It makes me laugh.
    Anyways, just wonderin if anyone here likes it and who their favorite was???

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

I'm with ya all the way. I was going for Kayser and now Janelle! Just as long as April doesn't win! That would be AWFUL!!!!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    I think a woman will win!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy Cricket
    I think a woman will win, unless they bring back some men!!!
    ya think???? How did you ever come up with that conclusion???

Oh my gosh it would be awful. Of those 3 I can't even pick one I want to win cause I can't stand any of them.
    It's funny too, because Janelle is a person I most likely would not like, but she has grown on me and people were really mean to her at first and thought she was just a dumb blonde. I love it that she is winning everything, all the America's choice!
    Then the 3 girls go and say I can't believe that America likes that (insert profanity here). Well they like her because you guys make yourselves look like idiots.
    Lol.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...

Thumbs up

I've been watching Big Brother all the way (but I taped it last night so don't tell me what happened). I'm definitely rooting for Janelle and hope she takes it all! Go Janey!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81
    I've been watching Big Brother all the way (but I taped it last night so don't tell me what happened). I'm definitely rooting for Janelle and hope she takes it all! Go Janey!
    Well....don't look back here then so we can discuss it!!

I like Big Brother, but could live without it. My absolute favorite is Amazing Race and I cannot wait for it to start again! The one that I've been hooked on this summer has been Rock Star INXS...but once they find their new lead singer, I don't think they will be having the show again... so at least it won't be another series I'm hooked on. I usually have to tape the shows and then watch them in the middle of the night because that way it doesn't take time from my boys. Parker loves watching Survivor so we watch that one together. He is especially excited about the new one starting tomorrow because he keeps seeing on the commercials that there are going to be LOTS of crocodiles! Unfortunately...the kids will be with a babysitter during the season premiere and we will be at a teacher's ciriculum meeting. Guess we will be taping that one too and watching it when we get home!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    GOOOOOOOOOO Janelle!!! I hate it when they leave you off without finding out who won HOH! I am on the edge of my seat! I don't want anyone from the girlscout troup to win. Although that is an insult to all girlscouts, cause they act nothing like that.

The cattiness continues into the jury house and it is just a sad state of people.... I hope Janelle wins it all!

I am also watching Rock Star. I just know JD will win because I don't want him to. I sit there and listen to his bad notes and his fakeness and wonder if I am watching the same show the guys in INXS are watching?! They comment about how fabulous he is....come on...the real deal is MARTY!!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Never have seen any reality tv. Only on ESPN for the baseball, football games

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    I am also watching Rock Star. I just know JD will win because I don't want him to. I sit there and listen to his bad notes and his fakeness and wonder if I am watching the same show the guys in INXS are watching?! They comment about how fabulous he is....come on...the real deal is MARTY!!!!
    I couldn't agree more with you! I had Marty, Mig and Susie picked from the very beginning so I am THRILLED that they are all in the final four! As far as JD goes, I cannot stand his arogance! He drives me crazy! I do not want him to win at all...

I absolutely loved Marty's take on Britany Spears "Hit me Baby One More Time"! He was fabulous! I would actually go out and buy that record and I also love his original song "Trees". I can't get the tune out of my head!

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    GO JANIE!

I hope she wins it all! She had a great strategy, splitting up Ivette and April...I am confident that April will now vote for Janelle over Ivette in the Final 2.
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

flutter is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    I couldn't agree more with you! I had Marty, Mig and Susie picked from the very beginning so I am THRILLED that they are all in the final four! As far as JD goes, I cannot stand his arogance! He drives me crazy! I do not want him to win at all...

I absolutely loved Marty's take on Britany Spears "Hit me Baby One More Time"! He was fabulous! I would actually go out and buy that record and I also love his original song "Trees". I can't get the tune out of my head!
    Yes, I so want Marty to win....I vote for him over and over every week

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    GO JANIE!

I've been a fan of Big Brother since the first season. I was wanting Kaysar and James to be the final two, but now I'm rooting for Janelle to win!

(Also, don't know if any of you die-hards would remember Chicken George from BB2? He had the blue hair dyed during the season, I met him when I was going to see Rudy from Survivor: Borneo.)

I'm also a die-hard Survivor fan and have every show of every season taped, as well as a buff, trading cards, and all the DVDs. I can NOT wait for this season to start tomorrow night! I also used to live in a town next to a competitor this season of it, and have talked to her several times (and still do on AIM).
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

Yes if Janelle isnt in the final two I will cry! I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

WDWScottie - I am a huge survivor fan as well! I like it more then BB but BB cracks me up!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast