Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
General Discussions Discuss Survivor: Guatamala in the Community Center forums; Don't forget the 2 hour finale with the hour reunion show tonight!!! So....who do you think is going to win???? I just hope it isn't Lydia. I could live with ...
    Don't forget the 2 hour finale with the hour reunion show tonight!!! So....who do you think is going to win???? I just hope it isn't Lydia. I could live with any of the other 3 winning. I have this feeling that it is going to be Rafe and Steph in the final two.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    In the episode preview, they spoiled the first Immunity Challenge - you can clearly see the Immunity Necklace around someone's neck,. but I won't say who.

I do not want Lydia to win. She doesn't deserve a spot in the F2, and maybe not even in the F4. I wouldn't mind Rafe winning, but I really want to see Danni or Steph take it. Yes, I said Steph. I didn't like her in the beginning, and wanted her out, but now she has overcome very strong odds against her. If the Jury sees that, then I think they'll vote for Steph.

Also, we'll see the location of Survivor 12. Rumor has it that Survivor is going to the exotic lands of the Pearl Islands in Panama.

Again.

For a third season.

They couldn't find a better place? I think a Mediteranian Survivor would be kinda cool, and maybe they could do a Survivor in Africa, and not the desert this time. And they could always go back to the original concept for Survivor 4, "Survivor: Arabia."
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    In the episode preview, they spoiled the first Immunity Challenge - you can clearly see the Immunity Necklace around someone's neck,. but I won't say who.
    Really???? I didn't catch that! PM me please...I want to know! I have liked Steph since the last season and I was very excited when I saw that it was her that came back this season. Like I said before I think it might be Steph and Rafe in the final two, but I would prefer it to be Steph and Danni. Danni has grown on me.

WHY must football interfere with my Survivor????? I do not want to be watching 60 Minutes right now! I want Survivor!!!!!! It was bad enough that I was gonna have to try and keep my lids open until 11 o'clock now it's going to be later than that!!!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Yay for Danni!!!!
    I am so glad she won!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

I'm okay with her winning, but I thought that Steph might have swayed some people with her remarks. Afterall, she did Outwit, Outplay and Outlast them all and she's absolutely right, you cannot win without doing a little underhanded stuff, even Danni said that.

Did I miss it or did they not reveal who actually all voted for Danni? Was just wondering if Steph got anyone else's vote other than Rafe?

No they didn't reveal who voted for her, but I am honestly thinking that Steph only got one vote. Because if she had two, Jeff would have read them Danni, Steph, Danni, Steph, Danni, Danni, ya know what I mean? So there would be some suspense in it. I liked her just because she got there and each week she was going to be voted off. I mean maybe she did skate a little, but obviously she did some things getting them to vote each other off when they were going to stick with their alliance. Maybe she didn't do it directly but I am sure she had something to do with it that we did not see. She also didn't win alot but she won at the right times when she really needed it.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I was really hoping that Rafe would win this one. He was a guy that I really liked on the show. Just glad Steph didn't win. She really gets on my nerves. Could someone please fix her eyebrows!?!?1?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I wish that they would have revealed who voted for who....and if their votes would have changed if it was Rafe and Danni in the final 2.

Nothing on the website about that either...ugh.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    l too was sorry Rafe didn't win. Thought he played the best game. I was a bit dissappointed Danni didn't take him to the end but I do think she may have lost against him and money is money!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    I'm excited that Danni won the game. All odds were against her, and she pulled it through. I thought it was smart of her to bring Steph to the F2, because she did deserve it more than Rafe, I thought.

On a side note, if I am ever at a Mayan ceremony where a chicken is sacrificed, remond me to NOT eat the chicken. I loved the expression on Jeff's face at TC when they told him that they ate the chicken!

Anyway, Guatemala was by far the toughest season (sorry, Africa), and by far one of the best seasons. Begin the countdown until SURVIVOR: PANAMA - EXILE ISLAND!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I think it was just good strategy to bring someone into the final round who had made so many enemies on the jury. The vote showed 4-1. I'm wondering if Rafe's vote was the ONLY vote Steph got.

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    I think it was just good strategy to bring someone into the final round who had made so many enemies on the jury. The vote showed 4-1. I'm wondering if Rafe's vote was the ONLY vote Steph got.
    I am almost positive Rafe was the only one who voted for Stephanie. They wouldn't have shown three consecutive votes for Danni if Steph had gotten more then one vote.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567