Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Survivor: Guatamala in the Community Center forums; For those who watch it, here is a thread to talk about it. (I hope this is in the right place). I used to live right by where Morgan is ...
    WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!

Survivor: Guatamala

For those who watch it, here is a thread to talk about it. (I hope this is in the right place).

I used to live right by where Morgan is from, and have talked to her many times.

So...now to tonight's show. I thought it was a lame start with how it just "started" and it didn't introduce the people, kick them off a boat, or anything else. Although, I do think that their first challenge was one of Survivor's worst.

As far as the two secret people returning, I'd rather have seen two others.

It looks to be a good season, and I can't wait for the rest of it!

(And I'm a HUGE Survivor buff, I have every season taped, along with everything else.) I need to get the new buff from this season (the blue).
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Well I was glad Stephanie came back. I did like her from Palau.
    But Bobby John wasn't all that great of a player the first time around. I don't know who I would have rather seen but not him.
    Does anyone recognize that guy who was a famous football player? I didn't, but I don't like football.
    So far I like the nurse lady, still don't know her name. This show didn't seem to get to know many people this time. She was the only one who stood out for me so far.
    I need to get in on the fantasy survivor game. Anyone here want to be one a team?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Hmm doesn't look like there is a fantasy game up yet on cbs.com

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

I played on the Fantasy Leagues for the first two or three seasons, then never kept with them as I couldn't ever get a team.

If they get them up and going, I'd be more than willing to join.
    *SCOTT*

Ok well we will need to see if others want to play. Yeah I've never been on an actual team, I always just played with a random tribe. But it would be fun to have a team.

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    bottom line, Stephanie is hot. i'll watch this season again if for no other reason, then to see her.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Yeah, I was a little dissappointed with the way it started, but man that was a grueling first task. Amazing how that hit all those guys. I feel bad for the guy who got hit by the tree - do y'all think it was poisonous?

I liked seeing Bobby John and Stephanie back, I really liked the 2 of them. It was hard to root for one more than another, but I was happy to see Stephanie on a winning team for once.

They voted out the right person....

hey - what is this fantasy team thing? I'll play....
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I recognized the former football player, but only because he used to live in Northern Michigan (where I am from) and it has been hyped up here.

I am happy Stephanie is getting a second chance, I think she was ROBBED last time! Looking forward to the season
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Was so excited to see that they brought Stephanie back! I think she was robbed last season and fully deserves another chance and I agree with Lara...it was great to see her finally get a win at an immunity challenge!

I also didn't like the way it started...them just walking through the jungle? Oh well, I did think it was very interesting on how most of the guys were dying, but the women were just fine! Guess that's why only women have children! Sorry guys, no offense!

As far as Gary goes...his real name is Gary Hogeboom (not Hawkins or whatever he's going by on the show). He is from here in Michigan and played college football at Central Michigan University. He played for the Dallas Cowboys in the 80's and I know that he was with a few other teams before he retired including the Colts and Redskins I believe. I think it was smart of him to change his name and his occuptation, but I still can't believe that nobody recognized him (at least not yet). He's a little older and his hair is a little more gray...but I still recognized him!

Anyways...GO STEPHANIE!!!!!

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by WDWScottieBoy
    For those who watch it, here is a thread to talk about it. (I hope this is in the right place).

I used to live right by where Morgan is from, and have talked to her many times.

So...now to tonight's show. I thought it was a lame start with how it just "started" and it didn't introduce the people, kick them off a boat, or anything else. Although, I do think that their first challenge was one of Survivor's worst.

As far as the two secret people returning, I'd rather have seen two others.

It looks to be a good season, and I can't wait for the rest of it!

(And I'm a HUGE Survivor buff, I have every season taped, along with everything else.) I need to get the new buff from this season (the blue).

I'm a huige Survivor buff too! I also have every season on tape! By the way, after I get the Yaxha and Nakum buffs, I'm only missing Ogakor from the Outback and Boran from Africa...if anybody has those...
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    You know, it wasn't originally going to be Stephenie and Bobby Jon...it was supposed to be Stephenie and Mike. Everyone I know seems to fell like he didn't get a fair shot because he fell into the fire and was evacuated. I would have loved to see Mike return, but he declined. Rupert was next in the line, but they didn't give it to him because he's already played twice. Up next was BJ!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    . Rupert was next in the line, but they didn't give it to him because he's already played twice. Up next was BJ!
    Rupert??? Really? I love Rupert, but since he won America's vote and got the million...I wouldn't think they would choose him for a "normal" season. I could understand it if it were for another All Star edition.

Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    I'm a huige Survivor buff too! I also have every season on tape! By the way, after I get the Yaxha and Nakum buffs, I'm only missing Ogakor from the Outback and Boran from Africa...if anybody has those...
    I only have the orange buff from Vanuatu, but want to start to get the rest of them. I love them so much, but some of the colors don't appeal to me. I got the one I have now from Melissa for Christmas. But Yaxha (?) with the blue one this season is an AWESOME color!
    *SCOTT*

Quote Originally Posted by WDWScottieBoy
    I got the one I have now from Melissa for Christmas.
    My...that was awfully thoughtful of me!!!! Oh....that's right, your girlfriend Melissa!

Ok I have several comments! Lol.

I used to live right by where Morgan is from, and have talked to her many times
    Which one is Morgan? I am confused.

As far as Gary goes...his real name is Gary Hogeboom (not Hawkins or whatever he's going by on the show). He is from here in Michigan and played college football at Central Michigan University. He played for the Dallas Cowboys in the 80's and I know that he was with a few other teams before he retired including the Colts and Redskins I believe. I think it was smart of him to change his name and his occuptation, but I still can't believe that nobody recognized him (at least not yet).
    I am from Michigan too and had no clue who he was. SHows how much I pay attention to football, lol!
    So was he pretty famous then? I mean would people who like football alot most likely recognize him?

I feel bad for the guy who got hit by the tree - do y'all think it was poisonous?
    I was thinking the exact same thing, that would be horrible. Although, even though we don't see everything that goes on, I bet that a medic checked it out to make sure it wasn't. I mean, I don't think the medic can help him in anyway if it is just a cut, but I am sure they had someone look at it for that reason alone.

I have the pink tube top, and the neon yellow buff. I don't remember what tribes those are for, anyone know? My tube top was too small to begin with but shrank and now I think it might fit around my left ankle. Lol!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast