Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Some Thank yous.... in the Community Center forums; that I didn't want to get lost in the mix...... Crashbunny: Is getting MJ's Boo costume for her for MNSSHP JediPrincess and her daughters : Used some of their vacation ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Some Thank yous....

that I didn't want to get lost in the mix......

Crashbunny: Is getting MJ's Boo costume for her for MNSSHP

JediPrincess and her daughters: Used some of their vacation $$ to book a lunch for us at the StoryBook Princess Dining (MJ will love this!)

Fairy Godfather: Helping us with food for our trip

Talking Hands: Bringing MJ surprises on October 2nd! Can't wait to see you Nana, we miss you.

DisneyCP2002: Sending MJ come clothes and I don't know what all else!

DznyNut: Sending her Trader Pins

Edited to Add:

DisneyDreamer98: For helping us with making PS's (we'll let you know what we decide) and for $$ to help pay for those!!!

I hope I didn't forget anyone.....

I hope you all know how VERY, VERY much this means to us....there is so much we want to do for MJ and can't that having all of you to love her and be her Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and Grandparents I can't even begin to express how much each thing (big or small) means to us...... I love you guys!
    Last edited by MommytoMJM; 09-16-2005 at 04:42 PM.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Wow.. that's some list!!

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    That goes to show what sort of family we have here at DWT, you won't find that anywhere else!
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Someone get a guitar.. I wanna sing

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Oh Lord, kumbaya

Seriously, Bon... I think this outpouring is amazing, and something the likes of which I have never seen before in an online community. I have alywas referred to us here as "family", and what has happened here recently has renewed my belief that in fact we really are. You are all amazing and I'm proud to have you here!

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Someone get a guitar.. I wanna sing

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Oh Lord, kumbaya

Seriously, Bon... I think this outpouring is amazing, and something the likes of which I have never seen before in an online community. I have alywas referred to us here as "family", and what has happened here recently has renewed my belief that in fact we really are. You are all amazing and I'm proud to have you here!

None of us would be here without you Lou! How they say that Disney all started with a Mouse....well DWT started with a Lou!

BTW....lol at Kumbaya!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    No Lou Thank You for letting us find each other on such a wonderful for forum. We all would never be able to me and become the family we are without you. Thanks

Bonny,Andrew and of course MJ I know you guys go to the world every weekend or so but now you get to enjoy the parks just like the rest us do. Enjoy the extra magic that you have deservily coming your way you are much loved by not only my family but by your DWT family as well. Enjoy WDW as you never have before.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I wish I could be there to see your face! Have a fabulous trip and enjoy every minute!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I caught up with Bon and her co yesterday and they helped me cash in 4 peoples worth of vmk quests!

thx Bon and Co!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    I caught up with Bon and her co yesterday and they helped me cash in 4 peoples worth of vmk quests!

thx Bon and Co!
    You're welcome Joey! You missed an amazing monet with MJ and Snow White in Spectro......
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    How nice for all the support and to Bonny for letting us know that it is appreciated! I think it is wonderful.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder
    So what was the moment during Spectro?

And Bonny, you guys have to be sure to go check out MGM's Spectacle of Lights this Christmas too. It's BEAUTIFUL. And, it even snows, just like it does on Main St.........

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I am all verclempt, talk amongts yourselves....I will give you a topic...."Spending time at the Magic Kingdom rules because....."

Glad for you Bon - this is the bestest!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyAPmama
    So what was the moment during Spectro?

And Bonny, you guys have to be sure to go check out MGM's Spectacle of Lights this Christmas too. It's BEAUTIFUL. And, it even snows, just like it does on Main St.........
    She got to see a lot of the lights today, so she's got the preview. And I'm sure she'll be back for Christmas....MANY times.
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star