Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss I need some help from the DWT Family in the Community Center forums; erm....I can't really give advice, since usually I **** at relationships, and I don't know how I've gotten so lucky to have one that lasted longer than a week :heh: ...
    The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    erm....I can't really give advice, since usually I **** at relationships, and I don't know how I've gotten so lucky to have one that lasted longer than a week :heh:

but I do wish you the best of luck
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    hee hee hee...met them tonight....I know what happened neener, neener, neener....

James......(cause she's in China? Sorry, bad joke!)
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM
    hee hee hee...met them tonight....I know what happened neener, neener, neener....

James......(cause she's in China? Sorry, bad joke!)
    From your taunting...I am assuming that it went well?!?!

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland

OK Here it is!!

I left my house at 7:00a drove the hour to campus and dropped some stuff off at my dorm. Then I went over to her place to pick her up. Oh before i forget....her name is Mandy (Amanda). So i got there and we had a bowl of cereal and were on our way. She suprised me with two tickets to Peter Pan at the Tampa Bay Perf. Arts Ctr. Anyway, we drove and drove and drove with my suprise still to come. We got to MK and parked and walked to the monorail and sat up front and i (of course) recited the por favor... bit...she loved it. Walked into MK and first thing was we bought ears. I had mne on and she bought Pink with her name. Played around in MK for a while and then ran over to Epcot to make dinner reservations and get a Fastpass for Soarin'. Then we really ran over to the Intl' gateway to grab a ride on the Frendship boats to MGM. We got to MGM and called Bonny (MommytoMJM) and no answer (NOT HER FAULT, MINE...I TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED). So Mandy and I decided to ride Rn'RC. We Moszied the park and then because dinner was so close we need to head back. Phonecall with Bonny and we switched our meeting place to DTD. NOW, Mandy and i have not held hands and haven't officially became a couple. So we are headed back to Epcot and the tension that started on our way from MK to Epcot the first time...rose. We get to Epcot and rush to Soarin' and then catch a ride over to Germany and then walked over to Italy for dinner. She got up to wash hands and I got the Michey Swarovski Tattoo out of my pocket. She comes back, sees it and was like "Is this the suprise....I LOVE IT . I was like no. STILL NOT A COUPLE. After dinner it was about 7:15p we ran to the monorail and got to MK and were walking towards MY SPOT for fireworks when...she got caught up in a flow of people heading out of the park . So i reached my hand behind me and she grabbed it. FIRST HAND HOLD. I got her closer to me and said she still hadn't quite understood Disney crowds (that of course lead to us both laughing ). We were continuing our trek through the crowd when I said "I have to ask you something...and I don't want you to get the wrong impression or get offended or whatnot...and im nervous and all h311 about this..................................DO WE HAVE SOMETHING HERE? ." to which we get to my spot and about 2 minutes before WISHES she says.......YES! WE DID NOT LET GO OF EACHOTHER FOR ALL OF FIREWORKS AND then I took Bonny's advise and PINED HER. We then roamed the park until some MGRS kicked us out to Main Street. We then drove over to DTD where we met up with Bonny and the rest of the WONDERFUL FAMILY and FRIENDS. I introduced Mandy as "My Girlfriend of 2 hours" and so FIREWORKS was officially the START to what is ...RIGHT NOW our First 24 Hours....!!! and that is it...there was no Kiss GoodNight and all that, considering we didn't get back to campus until 1:30a.

I would like to take the time to thank EVERYONE who posted and help me get through this. And Bonny, you have an absolutly wonder family and beautiful little girl. I wish, and Mandy, wish you all our love and thanks.... :mickey: .
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    thinking about it, i forgot to say that it did take an ENTIRE DAY for this all to happen
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

gator717 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer Sun
    thinking about it, i forgot to say that it did take an ENTIRE DAY for this all to happen
    Glad things went well!! Best of luck with Mandy
    UF Alumni: '04 BABA, '06 MAB

That's great news! See....don't ya feel better now?!?! So happy for you!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer Sun
    Ok here is the story:

I'm 19 and have been single, well have never been in a relationship. There was a 1 month thing in high school (which lead to a VERY UNEASY peck of a kiss) but that is it. Well here is where i need help, I am in a math class and sit next to this girl and we tak a little before class and a little after UNTIL the third class and then we talked our normal little before and then 1.5 hours after!!! We then did a study group thing for this class and got through all we needed to for a test, and understood it too, and then we started to talk. WE TALKED FOR 3 HOURS. and it wasn't boring or uncomfotable or anything. She LOVES Disney. So I offered to use a Cast Pass on Sunday, well since then I have discovered that we have a LOT in common and I don't know how to ask her if she wants to take the next step. I think that we could have a LONG term relationship and maybe even more. I am not looking for a one week of college romance, I do have my morals (marriage and such). I really like the time that I have spent with her (which is class and a few extra hours of study/talk group). I just don't know how to go about asking her. PLEASE HELP ME.

All the best,
    Summer Sun
    You seem like a very sweet and considerate person. Good luck in the future.
    Last edited by Jiminy Cricket; 09-19-2005 at 11:05 PM.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    Congratulations. I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you, but I left MGM and headed over to Adventurer's Club. Next time you two are in the parks, I'd love to meet you both!

You did an excellent job with everything, and I wish you the very best of luck with the relationship!!!
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    aw, don't you just adore young love? Best of wishes to you!

By the way, what pin?
    They call me "Nana"

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    You pinned her?? way to go!!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I am glad you had a great day! Congrats to the Disney couple! :mickey:
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Sounds like you had a great time! Good luck to you both.

PigletIsMyCat is offline A-Ticket holder
    That is so sweet and cute it almost makes me want to throw up, but in a nice way.

Congratulations! And good luck with Mandy in the future!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Congratulations! Mandy is a lucky girl.

How incredibly sweet.

Has this brought back any memories of anyone else's young love?

Ahhhh I remeber the first time my sweetheart held my hand, it was magical!

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast