Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss I need some help from the DWT Family in the Community Center forums; congrats summer sun, just enjoy spending time together. Things will work to the next level by themselves. The one thing to remember is, as the relationship deepens, always remember to ...
    luciansmommy is offline A-Ticket holder
    congrats summer sun, just enjoy spending time together. Things will work to the next level by themselves. The one thing to remember is, as the relationship deepens, always remember to stay open to her, talk to her and be yourself.

Just wanted to add...what a great place to have the memory of your first date!!! I certainly hope you had a picture taken in front of the castle or anywhere on property for that matter to have it documented!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM
    hee hee hee...met them tonight....I know what happened neener, neener, neener....
    Bonny, I almost peed my pants .

Are they cute together?
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    They are adorable together and TRULY wonderful people...and if I am not mistaken the pin was a Cinderellabrations with Cindy and Prince Charming!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    They are adorable together and TRULY wonderful people...and if I am not mistaken the pin was a Cinderellabrations with Cindy and Prince Charming!
    How cute ! My teeth are rotting out of my mouth with all of sweetness from him . No really that very sweet... and very well planned .
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    The ears, man! It was the ears! (congrats!)
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen
    The ears, man! It was the ears! (congrats!)
    I'll share it half and half with you even tho I was the one she hugged and thanked profusely!!!!!

BTW, what are your hours while we are on vacation? Fri-Mon?
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    I'll share it half and half with you even tho I was the one she hugged and thanked profusely!!!!!

BTW, what are your hours while we are on vacation? Fri-Mon?
    My wife deserves the credit, she's the Russian Jewish Yenta who told me what to write! (she won't wear the ears, but I still think she's a keeper!)
    Now if she would just stop lurking around and join in. . . .
    My hours are from 10am-6pm.
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    Hi everybody...

Guess who? Yep, it's Mandy!! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who gave my BOYFRIEND advice . Also, thanks for the well wishes. You all seem so nice and I can't wait to get to talk to you all!

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkTink918
    Hi everybody...

Guess who? Yep, it's Mandy!! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who gave my BOYFRIEND advice . Also, thanks for the well wishes. You all seem so nice and I can't wait to get to talk to you all!
    HEY!!! Welcome to the site, and I'm so glad you guys had a blast. I wish I could have met you two, but next time you're at the parks I'll have to see you both.

Congrats to the two of you, and good luck in the future!
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

we'll totally have to meet up! I think we're going sometime in October for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween event. I sure got a good one!!

we'll totally have to meet up! I think we're going sometime in October for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween event. I sure got a good one!!
    MANDY!!!! Hi Sweetie!!! I know when you're going! October 25th with us!!!! Yay!!!!

Hey Bonny!!

Yep, I guess that's when we're going! It'll be great to see you again! Thanks so much for the adivce to my boyfriend haha. We've been together for THREE DAYS as of 15 minutes ago! he's so great!
    Last edited by PinkTink918; 09-21-2005 at 08:23 PM.

you're welcome honey and you are both pretty awesome! I am so lookingforward to this weekend. I know he said he might get here for a hsort visist with us, I just wish you could too

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Hi everybody...

Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast