Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss I need some help from the DWT Family in the Community Center forums; thanks! Glad to be here!...
    PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    thanks! Glad to be here!

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Sun
    I left my house at 7:00a drove the hour to campus and dropped some stuff off at my dorm. Then I went over to her place to pick her up. Oh before i forget....her name is Mandy (Amanda). So i got there and we had a bowl of cereal and were on our way. She suprised me with two tickets to Peter Pan at the Tampa Bay Perf. Arts Ctr. Anyway, we drove and drove and drove with my suprise still to come. We got to MK and parked and walked to the monorail and sat up front and i (of course) recited the por favor... bit...she loved it. Walked into MK and first thing was we bought ears. I had mne on and she bought Pink with her name. Played around in MK for a while and then ran over to Epcot to make dinner reservations and get a Fastpass for Soarin'. Then we really ran over to the Intl' gateway to grab a ride on the Frendship boats to MGM. We got to MGM and called Bonny (MommytoMJM) and no answer (NOT HER FAULT, MINE...I TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED). So Mandy and I decided to ride Rn'RC. We Moszied the park and then because dinner was so close we need to head back. Phonecall with Bonny and we switched our meeting place to DTD. NOW, Mandy and i have not held hands and haven't officially became a couple. So we are headed back to Epcot and the tension that started on our way from MK to Epcot the first time...rose. We get to Epcot and rush to Soarin' and then catch a ride over to Germany and then walked over to Italy for dinner. She got up to wash hands and I got the Michey Swarovski Tattoo out of my pocket. She comes back, sees it and was like "Is this the suprise....I LOVE IT . I was like no. STILL NOT A COUPLE. After dinner it was about 7:15p we ran to the monorail and got to MK and were walking towards MY SPOT for fireworks when...she got caught up in a flow of people heading out of the park . So i reached my hand behind me and she grabbed it. FIRST HAND HOLD. I got her closer to me and said she still hadn't quite understood Disney crowds (that of course lead to us both laughing ). We were continuing our trek through the crowd when I said "I have to ask you something...and I don't want you to get the wrong impression or get offended or whatnot...and im nervous and all h311 about this..................................DO WE HAVE SOMETHING HERE? ." to which we get to my spot and about 2 minutes before WISHES she says.......YES! WE DID NOT LET GO OF EACHOTHER FOR ALL OF FIREWORKS AND then I took Bonny's advise and PINED HER. We then roamed the park until some MGRS kicked us out to Main Street. We then drove over to DTD where we met up with Bonny and the rest of the WONDERFUL FAMILY and FRIENDS. I introduced Mandy as "My Girlfriend of 2 hours" and so FIREWORKS was officially the START to what is ...RIGHT NOW our First 24 Hours....!!! and that is it...there was no Kiss GoodNight and all that, considering we didn't get back to campus until 1:30a.

I would like to take the time to thank EVERYONE who posted and help me get through this. And Bonny, you have an absolutly wonder family and beautiful little girl. I wish, and Mandy, wish you all our love and thanks.... :mickey: .

You did a great job of telling our story . The only thing is, you make it sound like I made you wait forever to say yes!!! . I said yes like .000000001 seconds after you asked, you silly goose!!!!
    <3 ya!
    ~Mandz
    Last edited by PinkTink918; 09-22-2005 at 09:42 AM.

Welcome to the DWT Family Mandy! So happy and excited for the two of you! Bonny says that the two of you make a cute couple and that you are super sweet! We love that around here! Enjoy yourself and best of luck!

thanks so much! I'm glad to be here....now I just have to get him to help me figure out how to use this site!

SecondStar is offline Why is the rum gone?!?!
    Pictures! We need pictures!!
    : Stephanie:

this is what dreams are made of

we're working on it...we used his photopass (SOO COOL!!), but we can't save the pictures on our computers. So I'll probably print a few out, scan them, and let you all see, ok?

waiting on pins and needles!

I have to add, they're really cute if I do say so myself!!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Welcome to the group Mandy - so glad to have you here!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Glad to be here!!

Changing topic...I have the pictures ready to post, but I want to make sure it's ok with him before I post them. So, if he says it's ok, look for them around 8ish EST.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!!

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    I'm going to show Mandy how to post after we get out of class tonight. So keep watch>!!
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

WDWScottieBoy is offline Finally moved to Orlando!
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkTink918
    we're working on it...we used his photopass (SOO COOL!!), but we can't save the pictures on our computers. So I'll probably print a few out, scan them, and let you all see, ok?
    Yes you can.

Right click (but hold it down) and when it says you cannot do that, press the enter button...while still holding down the right-click...and then save it.
    *SCOTT*

UNOFFICIAL WDW TEEN EXPERT!

SAC5286 on AIM (I'm always on and willing to talk)

DWTs very own Disney Commercial Star

flutter is offline Moderator
    Glad to be here!!

Changing topic...I have the pictures ready to post, but I want to make sure it's ok with him before I post them. So, if he says it's ok, look for them around 8ish EST.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!!
    Welcome Mandy...Love the avatar

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Hi everybody...

Guess who? Yep, it's Mandy!! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who gave my BOYFRIEND advice . Also, thanks for the well wishes. You all seem so nice and I can't wait to get to talk to you all!
    Hi Mandy and to our family! Your boyfriend sounds like a great guy and from the look of things, your relationship should be a magical one. What a great place to start dating. Sigh... It brings back memories of taking my fiance to WDW for her first trip. It was WONDERFUL! Anyway, congrats again and glad you joined us here! Look forward to hearing more from you both!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...

Congrats you two!

Way to go Summer Sun! Congrats! Your story was great, thanks for sharing with us. Glad things worked out so well and that you two are now officially a couple. What a GREAT setting for a first date! And you did a great job with everything. Look forward to hearing more from our new DWT couple...
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast