Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss I'm gonna be there!! in the Community Center forums; Gotta do it... just had to announce it! I'm too freaking excited to not tell you all. I'm just worried that I'm gonna jinx it all and end up flushing ...
    SecondStar is offline Why is the rum gone?!?!

I'm gonna be there!!

Gotta do it... just had to announce it! I'm too freaking excited to not tell you all. I'm just worried that I'm gonna jinx it all and end up flushing my plans down the commode. OH WELL! I gotta do it!!

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!

And I'm even more excited about this trip. We're gonna be going during the week of Thanksgiving and trying to stay at the Polynesian. I'm about to wet my pants over this one! eeeeeee!!!

Um, so maybe if any of you are gonna be there during that time (Nov 22nd - 27th) we can arrange a meet up!! My dad's birthday is November 25th and he's the quiet type, so we're trying to think up ways to embarass him at the parks!! It's goin to be sooooo great. It'll be me, my mom, my little sister, my dad, and my boyfriend. My brother has something severly wrong with him because he's opted not to go for the second time now.. he's the black sheep of the family. And I'm about to convert another. My boyfriend has NEVER EVER been to Disneyworld (but LOVED Seaworld, San Antonio and most Six Flags) and I know I can turn him into a WDW enthusiast!

Anyone got any ideas to make this trip special for either my dad or my man?
    : Stephanie:

this is what dreams are made of

That's great news! So happy for ya! Be sure to get him a birthday button and whichever and all the parks you go to! You guys could also have t shirts printed up for each of you (we did that in June for my DS 5th bday and it brings lots of extra attention!). I'm sure I can think of some things....just give me a little bit, I'm trying to get through my emails before my youngest wakes up and my oldest gets home from school! So excited for you though! How great that you get to introduce your boyfriend to the world for the very first time!

My dad actually runs his own t-shirt printing business! This would be something inexpensive and easy to do! However, I don't know how keen he'll be to the idea of us all matching!

Quote Originally Posted by SecondStar
    My dad actually runs his own t-shirt printing business! This would be something inexpensive and easy to do! However, I don't know how keen he'll be to the idea of us all matching!
    Don't tell him! Make it a surprise!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Let me tell ya, with the matching shirts - it is easier to keep a group together in those large and crowded parks! You could pick out a member of my family from a mile away.

We also had our names on the pocket area of the shirt and we had a lot of CM's call us by name! Lots of fun!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

You might want to consider meeting up with MommytoMJM. She knows a TON of the CM's personally and has ways of making special things happen! She went way out of her way for my Son Parker on our June trip. Not that these particular things would appeal to your Dad, but Parker got to drive the Jungle Cruise boat plus the skipper announced that it was his birthday and sang a special bday song to him. He also got a backstage private meet and greet with Tarzan and gang at Tarzan Rocks which was so cool because you can't meet Tarzan anywhere in the world! Bonny also pulled out a few special things for my DH on his 40th bday!

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    Let me tell ya, with the matching shirts - it is easier to keep a group together in those large and crowded parks! You could pick out a member of my family from a mile away.

We also had our names on the pocket area of the shirt and we had a lot of CM's call us by name! Lots of fun!

May do this, 'specially for my boyfriend!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondStar
    Gotta do it... just had to announce it! I'm too freaking excited to not tell you all. I'm just worried that I'm gonna jinx it all and end up flushing my plans down the commode. OH WELL! I gotta do it!!

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!

And I'm even more excited about this trip. We're gonna be going during the week of Thanksgiving and trying to stay at the Polynesian. I'm about to wet my pants over this one! eeeeeee!!!

Um, so maybe if any of you are gonna be there during that time (Nov 22nd - 27th) we can arrange a meet up!! My dad's birthday is November 25th and he's the quiet type, so we're trying to think up ways to embarass him at the parks!! It's goin to be sooooo great. It'll be me, my mom, my little sister, my dad, and my boyfriend. My brother has something severly wrong with him because he's opted not to go for the second time now.. he's the black sheep of the family. And I'm about to convert another. My boyfriend has NEVER EVER been to Disneyworld (but LOVED Seaworld, San Antonio and most Six Flags) and I know I can turn him into a WDW enthusiast!

Anyone got any ideas to make this trip special for either my dad or my man?
    Have a grrreat time!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    You might want to consider meeting up with MommytoMJM. She knows a TON of the CM's personally and has ways of making special things happen! She went way out of her way for my Son Parker on our June trip. Not that these particular things would appeal to your Dad, but Parker got to drive the Jungle Cruise boat plus the skipper announced that it was his birthday and sang a special bday song to him. He also got a backstage private meet and greet with Tarzan and gang at Tarzan Rocks which was so cool because you can't meet Tarzan anywhere in the world! Bonny also pulled out a few special things for my DH on his 40th bday!

hmmm... i may have to speak to Ms. Bonnie about this...

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Make sure you tell them in the restaurant that it's his birthday...they'll do something special for it!

As mentioned before, don't forget to pick up a Birthday Button!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.