Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 11 of 198 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss I wish I could... in the Community Center forums; I wish I could travel around Europe and go to Disneyland Paris....
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    I wish I could travel around Europe and go to Disneyland Paris.
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    I wish upon a star.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81
    I wish I could travel around Europe and go to Disneyland Paris.
    I have been told - by people who have been - that DLP is such a dissappointment after being to WDW.

... Because of this, we have never been - even though France is only 3 hours away for us!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by trickster
    I have been told - by people who have been - that DLP is such a dissappointment after being to WDW.

... Because of this, we have never been - even though France is only 3 hours away for us!!
    I'm sure it probably is, because WDW is THE BEST! I'd still like to check it out though, mainly to see Phantom Manor.
    ~Bobby Jack

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO

Wow only 3 hours away You should still go just to see what they have and then when you head back over to WDW in the States you will love it even more.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Wow only 3 hours away You should still go just to see what they have and then when you head back over to WDW in the States you will love it even more.

Don't laugh... But I never thought of it that way!!! Perhaps I'll persuade my misses to do that!!!
    Rich

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I wish I could fly all of us over to Hong Kong to check out the new Disney Park!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Thumbs up DisneyLand Paris!!

Originally Posted by trickster

I'm sure it probably is, because WDW is THE BEST! I'd still like to check it out though, mainly to see Phantom Manor.
    Hi Matey!!!

After these posts and a chat with my wife, it looks like we are now going to go to DLP and check it out. We are planning to go next May!!

... So that'll be DLP in May and WDW in September!!!

(All Ann asks is that I don't compare anything to WDW: saying things like..."They don't do it like that at WDW" etc!!!!)
    Rich

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    I wish i could .....
    own space mountain for my own personal use
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Talking Two Disney trips!

Hi Matey!!!

After these posts and a chat with my wife, it looks like we are now going to go to DLP and check it out. We are planning to go next May!!

... So that'll be DLP in May and WDW in September!!!

(All Ann asks is that I don't compare anything to WDW: saying things like..."They don't do it like that at WDW" etc!!!!)
    Wow! That's awesome Rich! I can't wait to hear all about DLP after your May trip!

LOL at Ann's request!
    ~Bobby Jack

Wow! That's awesome Rich! I can't wait to hear all about DLP after your May trip!

LOL at Ann's request!
    Cheers!!

I thought you'd be interested to know as you gave me the idea!!

... 10 mins and then work!!!
    Rich

Have fun at work!

Yes, I'm very interested! I think that's great! Can't wait to hear more!
    ~Bobby Jack

I wish it could be next Wednesday so I can have 5 days with my Hubby and Boys at home with nothing pressing to do...nowhere that we have to be.....nothing that we have to do. I CANNOT WAIT!

I wish I could find some extra money before the end of the month because I'm closing in on broke and don't get paid for 2 more weeks! I wish I could manage my finances better. I wish I could decide if I really want to teach...
    ~Bobby Jack

Smile

I wish I could find some extra money before the end of the month because I'm closing in on broke and don't get paid for 2 more weeks! I wish I could manage my finances better. I wish I could decide if I really want to teach...
    ... Just wanted to say: "Cool new Avatar"!!!

We love Harry Potter here!!! We're going to see the new film next Wednesday!!!
    Rich

Page 11 of 198 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast