Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
General Discussions Discuss How do I start it off right? in the Community Center forums; At my last command, I was blessed enough to be a mere red-eyed road trip away from central Florida, and there were a couple of occasions that I took that ...
    Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    At my last command, I was blessed enough to be a mere red-eyed road trip away from central Florida, and there were a couple of occasions that I took that to the fullest advantage and got some newbies down there. If you're still asking for advice, the best I can offer is to blow off a strict schedule of events and just wing it. I know this isn't at all everyone's cup of tea, but I'll go out on a limb and assume you're a Disney vet like me, so it's very tough for folks like us to have a bad day in the parks. I had the time of my life watching the expressions on the faces of my travel companions, and letting them point and nod excitedly at what we were about to do next (of course, I'd be there to offer direction if asked).

If you're game, flying by the seat of your pants is a real blast (especially with park hopper tickets).
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    PotC!!!

SecondStar is offline Why is the rum gone?!?!
    Thanks for all the help! You guys are awesome. We're having some financial issues at the moment, so you guys wish with all your might that he'll be able to go with us!

and I think I'll probably take him the Mickey's Phillharmagic first. I think it'll set the tone, you know with Donald getting shot head first into the brick wall and all!
    : Stephanie:

this is what dreams are made of

No matter what you decide to do I am sure that you will make it a memorable experience for him because you love it there so much!

BTW...LOVE the Tinkerbell avatar!! Soooooooooo cute!

luciansmommy is offline A-Ticket holder
    hey secondstar, since its HIS first time to Disney, why don't you wing it and let him pick, you said epcot is what he wants to do, Test Track, then go there first, believe me if you let him think he is in charge, it works a whole lot better to your advantage!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123