Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
General Discussions Discuss Wish me luck DWT Family. in the Community Center forums; Good luck jedi!! i hope that you find something that is gonna make you happy as well as take care of your family and something you can retire from!! Take ...
    luciansmommy is offline A-Ticket holder
    Good luck jedi!! i hope that you find something that is gonna make you happy as well as take care of your family and something you can retire from!! Take care!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by luciansmommy
    Good luck jedi!! i hope that you find something that is gonna make you happy as well as take care of your family and something you can retire from!! Take care!
    Thanks so much for the support it is much appreciated

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Update:Not Good News

Well I just got a call today. I unfortunately didn't get the job . I still want to thank all you guys for the support and well wishes you did send. I just look at this as there somthing bigger and better out there for me. At least I still have a job. There are so many people in our country right now out of work espically since after the Hurricane that it makes getting news like this less harder to hear not easier just not as hard. Thanks again guys for bein a great family.
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 10-05-2005 at 10:59 AM.

So sorry Jerrame...I know you were really excited about this opportunity, but you certainly have the right attitude! Wait for something bigger and better!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    So sorry Jerrame...I know you were really excited about this opportunity, but you certainly have the right attitude! Wait for something bigger and better!

Thanks a lot Melissa. You are right it better to take a negative thing and see the postive in it. It's always good to put postive energy out there.

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Sorry to hear Jerrame my dear, but as Melissa said, you've got the right attitude about it. And yes, it's always better to look at the positive of something that could be considered "bad" news. You'll be drawn to wherever it is you're supposed to be!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81
    Sorry to hear Jerrame my dear, but as Melissa said, you've got the right attitude about it. And yes, it's always better to look at the positive of something that could be considered "bad" news. You'll be drawn to wherever it is you're supposed to be!
    Thanks Bobby you guys don't have any idea how your kind words make the situation better. I do have good news though I did get a call the same day from another recuiter for another job in a county to where I will be moving so hopefully I get an interveiw and I like it. If this doesn't work out I'm sure another door will open for me and I will keep opening doors unitl I fine the right one.

Like I said before I'm not going to let this or anything keep me from bein postive and focus. Yes I will have my bad days but that not going to stop me from having a postive attiude toward this. Yes I might have gotten laid off from a job last year and have been temping ever since but how many people can say that after bein laid off they went right back to any work in 3 weeks. So I basically had a three week vacation and went back to work and never stop. So what that it been temp assignment at least I'm working and I will very soon find another permanet position. Thanks again for the support.

I will keep you guys posted on my job search.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Jerrame-you know what they say, as one door closes, another opens! I'll be thinking of you!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123