Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Bonny and Family are home from WDW! in the Community Center forums; Just wanted to let everyone know that Bonny, Andrew and MJ have returned home from their stay at WDW. Talked to Bonny a little bit ago and unfortunately they have ...

Bonny and Family are home from WDW!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Bonny, Andrew and MJ have returned home from their stay at WDW. Talked to Bonny a little bit ago and unfortunately they have all come down with a cold and aren't feeling too well. She isn't feeling up to writing a trip report at this moment (which I told her everyone would understand), but she did want me to post and say that they are home and had some wonderful surprises take place as well as some not so good things with Marjorie trying to adjust to being away from home.... will let her explain everything in detail when she's feeling better!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Good to hear they are home.

I am sure the trip report can wait, we will enjoy it when ever she gets to it.

In the mean time, tell her to take care of themselves and we hope they are all better very soon.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Thanks for the update, looking forward to hearing more!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Can't wait to find out!
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Glad they're back home safe and saound, although I do hope they get over their colds soon. We can definitely wait until Bonny is feeling better to hear all about the trip. Thanks for the report Melissa and tell them we all said hello. Can't wait to hear about the surprises!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!