Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Snow White and her Prince........... in the Community Center forums; ..........have gone to WDW. Why do I feel so depressed? I've only been home 41 hours. Have a good time Gae Lynn and THINK about poor little me!...
    iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!

Snow White and her Prince...........

..........have gone to WDW. Why do I feel so depressed? I've only been home 41 hours.

Have a good time Gae Lynn and THINK about poor little me!
    They call me "Nana"

It's a form of Disney depression that we all go through when we first get home. It always helps me to start planning my next trip!!!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    I'm depress and I haven't even got back down there yet. I wish her a lot of fun though.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Well, I am back and I had a very wonderful time. It was very relaxing to go without children. We just smiled whenever we heard the tired cries of kids and parents telling their kids to come back, wait up, and trying to keep everyone together. Next trip the kids have to go and I will look forward to seeing their eyes. We just walked at a much slower pace and looked at all of the little stuff that we miss otherwise.

I did miss the kids and brought them stuff back. They were pleased to see us but enjoyed being spoiled by the grandparents. So it was a good trip for everyone.

flutter is offline Moderator
    Glad you had a good time....now back to terrorizing the neighbors

SoupBone is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    ..........have gone to WDW. Why do I feel so depressed? I've only been home 41 hours.

Have a good time Gae Lynn and THINK about poor little me!

I went through it in May when I got back...I guess you sorta feel like you are losing all the magic. What helped me was playing the music from all the rides and stuff when I'm working. Hope this helps...

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    Well, I am back and I had a very wonderful time. It was very relaxing to go without children. We just smiled whenever we heard the tired cries of kids and parents telling their kids to come back, wait up, and trying to keep everyone together. Next trip the kids have to go and I will look forward to seeing their eyes. We just walked at a much slower pace and looked at all of the little stuff that we miss otherwise.

I did miss the kids and brought them stuff back. They were pleased to see us but enjoyed being spoiled by the grandparents. So it was a good trip for everyone.
    I totally agree I went without my two last nov. and it was sheer heaven. But you still do miss having them around and seeing the pure joy in their faces but only a little Yeah it just the girls and me this Dec. Welcome back.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    The DH is hooked. Usually after a trip he just jumps back into life. Yesterday, he was asking how much we would have to save to take the kids, have I learned anything from Disney on a Dime (just got the book when we got back-only read chapter one so far), and did I think we should take the kids out of school and go this time of year (YES ). The kicker was this morning. He was sitting in a chair looking over a MK map we had brought back! HA! We may get to go back before he really plans.

If anyone has ideas to help feed this new obsession of his, let me know. I have the DVDs in the car the kids are listening to and I have my new CD that I got at WDW playing. It is a start!