Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Busy Week Finally calms down. in the Community Center forums; I thought I should share what's new around our house this week... As you all know, recently my young (39) mother died of a heart attack. Well, other than her ...
    BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!

Busy Week Finally calms down.

I thought I should share what's new around our house this week...

As you all know, recently my young (39) mother died of a heart attack. Well, other than her two adult children (me and my brother Mickey), she had an 11 year-old and a 4 year-old. With my father long gone,both girls were without parents. so after a long talk with my brother and DH, me and Brad brought in Ariel (4) to our home. Mick took in Aurora (11).

So now me and Brad are moving Ariel to our extra bed room. She's in Pre-K right now.

Here's a little about our "Daughter" :
    Hair: Long, Red
    Height: Don't know exact, very tall for age
    Birthday: October 31 (Halloween!)
    Grade: Pre-K

So far, she isn't upset about anything. I don't think she realizes "Mommy's not coming back" . She has asked if she can call me Mommy,which is really strange for me, but I agreed.

This is sort of good for me, because finding out my cancer is genetic had me devestated. She'll be like my little girl.

She's moving in later this afternoon, so I should expect not to be here for the rest of the evening.

I'll try to give a report ASAP!

I apologize ahead, for I will have some troubles getting some time to come to DWT. Thanks for listening!

-Izzy
    Izzy

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Belle that is so wonderful that you are taking her...***crying too hard to type much...good luck with things and keep us posted when you can....kids are so fun at that age,,,enjoy
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I will be keeping your family in my prayers. This is a wonderful thing you are doing. May God bless you.

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    That is so wonderful, Izzy! (May I call you Izzy now that I know your name?) Both you and your brother are to be praised for your love and caring. I will continue to remember you and your family also in my prayers. Please keep us posted on how things are going.

PS - And what beautiful names! Ariel and Aurora!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

snuggie is offline E-Ticket Holder
    That is so sweet of you Belle!!

I hope that things are going well for you -- in my thoughts and prayers