Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Hope y'all didn't miss me too much~ in the Community Center forums; Ok, you probably didn't even notice I was gone. No worries, I won't cry myself to sleep or anything. Just took a little weekend jaunt down to Savannah to be ...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

Hope y'all didn't miss me too much~

Ok, you probably didn't even notice I was gone. No worries, I won't cry myself to sleep or anything.
    Just took a little weekend jaunt down to Savannah to be a tourist. Ok, so it was not Disney World, but I just can't afford that kind of trip with my niece right now. But we took a "Book Tour" while there. This was a 3 hour tour of sites from the book and movie 'Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil'. LOVE that book!!

Anyways, I must go do some laundry.....
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Hope your weekend was wonderful and relaxing! I missed you, just like I miss everyone on the weekends when I'm away.* Have a GREAT Monday!

*I usually don't get on during the weekends, although this weekend I did for a few minutes.
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!