Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss I hope someone can help... in the Community Center forums; I don't know if everyone knows yet but, the gentleman (and I use that term losely) who used to own the martial arts school where my son and I have ...
    zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!

Angry I hope someone can help...

I don't know if everyone knows yet but, the gentleman (and I use that term losely) who used to own the martial arts school where my son and I have been for the past 7 1/2+ years, sold it without telling a soul. We now have a wonderful owner and dedicated Master and that is a good thing but, my problem is with my son's Kukkiwon certification #. I just found out that our "old" Master, who I considered a very good and close friend, has been lying to us since the day we met him. I was just informed that our "old" Master has told other Masters that he charged a high fee for Black Belt testing and never gave the money to Kukkiwon so the students could be certified through the organization. Some how, he either forged certificates or paid someone for false documents. I am just so mad and extreamly disappointed, I don't know what to do?
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Wow, and I know how upset you were when he sold his studio.
    I just can't understand people who take advantage of kids like that.
    Clark Howard maybe? Definately call the better business bureau!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Maybe appeal to the Kukkiwon organization and ask if they will still honor the kids hard work....????
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    yeah i would contact the organization
    our Seidokan organization has been excellent but then our Sensei has been a big part of it
    I am so sorry I know how much work goes into it - my son is 3rd degree Brown belt (i am only white - not much time for it lately) and its is really difficult to get upper degree belts - he has been at it for over ten years now and he would kill me if he knew i was posting about it
    cant help it - proud mommy

I would make an appeal to the organization- they must have some sort of record of him not paying for his group or a time when he all of a sudden fell off the planet if you know what i mean- and by all means report him to whoever you think you need to

Man Laura....sorry to hear about this. I remember when you found out he was leaving and you were really upset because you were going to be losing a great friend. I hope it all works out and you are able to get things cleared up for your Son.

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    That's so messed up Laura. I agree contact the BBB and report him and contact the organiztion like crashbunny said and report him. It ashame that he did this and you even consider him a good personal friend. This is why there is so much distrust in the world. I will keep you and your son in my thoughts.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN