Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Peter Pan - the musical in the Community Center forums; OK....... Last night mandy and I saw Peter Pan with Cathy Rigby, in Tampa, and OH MY GOSH!!!!!! it was absolutly amazing. Cathy Rigby (Peter).....along with Wendy, John, and Michael ...
    Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland

Talking Peter Pan - the musical

OK.......

Last night mandy and I saw Peter Pan with Cathy Rigby, in Tampa, and OH MY GOSH!!!!!! it was absolutly amazing. Cathy Rigby (Peter).....along with Wendy, John, and Michael FLEW all around the stage and theater. Spectacular I think is the only way to describe it. I won't tell you the plot...you got to go see it.

If any of you have the chance to see this in a town near you...GO SEE IT. Take the little bit of money from your Disney Fund and go see it....

ok ok maybe not your Disney Fund......but GO SEE IT. it is kid friendly and there is some audience interaction too.

OHH and we bought a CD and autographed poster and after the show.......Cathy Rigby personalized the poster and signed the CD AND.......she also gave us "Fairy Dust". (by the way....her staff says that she does that after every performance!!!!) I couldn't stop shaking from excitement of meeting her and of course being with the perfect date...........

AMAZING, SPECTACULAR, WONDERFUL, EXCITING, WOWWY.

Go see Peter Pan with Cathy Rigby in a town near you!!!
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

It's coming to Detroit later this month and Parker is dying to go and see it. Haven't bought tickets yet, but I need to get moving on that!!!

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    Just to agree with my wonderful boyfriend, PETER PAN IS A MUST SEE!!!!
    is awesome! Just be sure to get in line quickly after the show's over, as to get a good place in line!

*ps* in tomorrow's University of South Florida Oracle (the newspaper), I will have a review of the show....so check it out!!! Leave feedback, too!! the site is www.usforacle.com. It will be under the Montage section. Enjoy!!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...

Thumbs up

That's great that the two of you were able to see Peter Pan and meet Cathy. How exciting! I saw it back in July and LOVED it as well! You can read my comments here: http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3125
    So glad you enjoyed it!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    I saw it at the same theater as PJ did at the end of July and loved it. Anyone who has a chance to see it should go.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by hillo
    I saw it at the same theater as PJ did at the end of July and loved it. Anyone who has a chance to see it should go.
    I'm glad we were both able to enjoy it in Charlotte. And it was FABULOUS! It's just too bad we weren't able to go on the same night.
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!