Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Lost in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS I agree it seem like years now. i totally agree but it is addictive .... as long as i get my Sawyer fix i am happy ...
    crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    I agree it seem like years now.
    i totally agree

but it is addictive ....

as long as i get my Sawyer fix i am happy
    that why the DVDs are sooooo nice to have
    rewind

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    The thing I keep going back to in my head is that list of people that "The Others" took and the infiltraitor saying that they didn't take Nathan because he was not a good person.....hmmmmm so all those that are left have done something bad, and the others don't want them.....except for Echo, he is still around, cause he fought them off. But since he killed the guys who tried to take him, is he bad now?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    And are the others sending the good people home? Or perhaps to a secret Disney Park on the island...

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am
    And are the others sending the good people home? Or perhaps to a secret Disney Park on the island...
    It's an interesting thing about how the Others only want the "good" people. Can we assume that's why they took Claire in season one: they wanted her baby and not her. Also, I wonder about the whole Walt issue: how could Shannon see him. Was he actually there, or does he have some kind of power or something that he can make the "bad" survivors see him.

I also hope that they get back into more of a regular story for the season now that the survivors and the tallies are back together.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    So, who is looking forward to the show tonight?

My coworker is in agreement with me that there really is no further background on Jack and AnnaLucia, except that she thinks that they exchanged seats on the plane and that is why he was shocked to see her...maybe he had been feeling guilty that he survived and she didn't....

I guess we will see.
    Who else is getting tired of Kate?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

ME! ME!! ME!!! It's Wednesday so it must be LOST!!! Last week's episode was so good, so I am really looking forward to tonight. Will need to get our Holiday movie in before 9!

I'm not sick of Kate...I like her.

ok here is the latest Lost theory going around here at work....
    everyone is guilty of something and this is purgatory ...
    they have to fix what they are guilty of and then..
    when they are good ... the others come and take them to heaven....

what do you think of that one???

Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    ok here is the latest Lost theory going around here at work....
    everyone is guilty of something and this is purgatory ...
    they have to fix what they are guilty of and then..
    when they are good ... the others come and take them to heaven....

what do you think of that one???
    I don't know about the "others" being the ones to take them to heaven. They don't look like the "heavenly" type to me!

i said it was just one of the guys here and his theory

an interesting one at that .....

Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    i said it was just one of the guys here and his theory

an interesting one at that .....
    My DH and I have talked about them being in purgatory before though...it is a very interesting theory. How many seasons do you think Lost will go on for???? We could be waiting a very long time to get the answers!!!

2 minutes!!!!! Gotta run!

Well????? What did everyone think? I was confused about the whole Kate thing....at first I thought maybe she was molested by her (what I thought was stepfather), but she said that he "never touched" her. Pretty extreme to blow up the house he was passed out in if he didn't do anything to her. What does the black horse have to do with everything???

Also....as soon as Michael started typing on the computer I said to DH. "OMG, it's gonna say something about Walt!"

This show just keeps getting more strange by the minute!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    I agree Melissa I was confused about the whole Kate thing as well. I was thinking she was some mass murderer. That what that federal agent last season had me thinking go figure. Yeah the whole horse thing is kinda weird beautiful horse though.

Okay the whole last part I was freaked out. But than I thought about could it be that easy that that's Walt on the other end of the computer. I have a feeling it not and does anybody else get wierded out over Mr.Ecko? There something up with him. But all and all good show even though I'm more Lost than ever.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

apirateslyf4me is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Isn't this one of the best shows to come out in a long time? I am so tired of reality tv!
    Josh

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    I agree Melissa I was confused about the whole Kate thing as well. I was thinking she was some mass murderer. That what that federal agent last season had me thinking go figure. Yeah the whole horse thing is kinda weird beautiful horse though.

Okay the whole last part I was freaked out. But than I thought about could it be that easy that that's Walt on the other end of the computer. I have a feeling it not and does anybody else get wierded out over Mr.Ecko? There something up with him. But all and all good show even though I'm more Lost than ever.
    I don't really get weirded out by Mr. Ecko as much as I get more and more confused by him. He seems to have this deep religious background: the Bible quotes, waiting 40 days after he killed the Others to talk again, etc. I feel like he was probably some kind of priest or rabbi before the crash, and I can't figure it out. Maybe the next episode will give us a clue.

Also, I was thinking last night about the original Pilot episode. When the tale section of the plan rips off, are we able to see any of the actors that make up the Tallies? Just a thought - I think I'm going to back and check out the DVDs on this.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast