Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Lost in the Community Center forums; Okay guys how many people in the front half of the Plane actually survived the crash? I keep reading the sites on Lost and trying to paly catch up from ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Okay guys how many people in the front half of the Plane actually survived the crash? I keep reading the sites on Lost and trying to paly catch up from last season I keep hearing 43 and I'm only seeing a handful. Where is the rest of the people and whatever happen to that Black lady who die of the heart attack husband?
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 10-14-2005 at 11:57 AM.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Wow, I am glad that I started a home for all us Lost addicts here.

I had no idea the numbers added up to 108!!! I would have never thought to do that! I have to say, Hugo is my favorite character in this show, Dude. All these people talk about how he has not lost weight, um, hello, they have only been there 40 days or so.....and they have had some food supply, so he hasn't been starving.

I loved the ending this week, with the candybar and everything, so very sweet. I did wonder if the people had eaten each other.....but maybe it does have to do with The Others. What did happen to the French Woman? Didn't they shoot the Polar Bear? There was something about polar bears in the film? I need to start taking notes while watching!!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    JP,

If you are a Netflix subscriber, I suggest renting the first season's discs (my bro did that and he's hooked!). He was able to catch up in like 10 days! I may do it just so I can keep getting my Lost fix! Wednesdays can't come soon enough!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    Hey Lou,

It's so great that you're a lost addict too. Nice job on MouselTunes this past week, it was a great show.

I hadn't noticed that the numbers add up to 108 either. Good observation, Cameo. This week's episode should be good. I'd imagine we'll find out a little more about how the rest of the back of the plane people died. It also looks like Michael's venturing out to find Walt, so there should be some good Others scenes.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Oh please.... don't get me started on the numbers, my theories, the hatch, the Others, the Dharma project, the... I could literally go on for hours

My name is Lou, and I'm a LOST addict.

"Hi, Lou!!"
    Lou Mongello

Lou, we are here for you....really.....
    Tell me your thoughts, I really want to know!!!!

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hi, I'm Todd and I'm hopelessly addicted to LOST.

Yes, my wife and I are completely addicted to LOST also. To the point that my wife tries to not schedule herself to work on Wednesday nights (she is a nurse).

My thoughts

1. Good catch Cameo! I hadn't figured out the 108 connection yet.
    2. The polar bear and the "monster" are the survivors fears manifest. If you have seen the classic sci-fi movie "Forbidden Planet" you know what I mean. If not, get that from NetFlix also. There are many similarities between the two. Even down to the sound the "monster" makes when he is roaring!!

My questions

1. What is the Dharma project?
    2. Why have the initials D & S some up twice now (DriveShaft & D harma Swan.)
    3. What is the true meaning of the numbers? And what is their connection to the 108 minutes?
    4. Why was Desmond talking to Jack in the stadium and how did he just happen to end up on the same island?
    5. Are these people part of some grand experiment? Was the crash fictional? Are all these people and their thoughts and memories just brainwashing by the Dharma Project?
    6. Is the computer controlling something that keeps the "survivors" breainwashed?

OK, I have to stop now. I'm thinking of more questions than I have answers for.

One last one...When I go to www.oceanicair.com it says that all flights have been cancelled. What happens to my ticket to Australia that I had for this December?
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    I do have a theory that involves Alias (another J. J. Abrahms project) also. That one arose when the captain of the flight was one of the main characters from Alias.
    Greg Grunbergon Alias

And on LOST
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

Oh God.. please.. no... if I start talking about this, I'll keep you all here for hours....

All I can say is....

"Push the button.. no button is bad..." -
    Walt's appearance... played backwards

4,8,15,16,23,42... 4,8,15,16,23,42... 4,8,15,16,23,42... 4,8,15,16,23,42... 4,8,15,16,23,42... 4,8,15,16,23,42... 4,8,15,16,23,42... 4,8,15,16,23,42... 4,8,15,16,23,42... 4,8,15,16,23,42...
    Lou Mongello

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    All I can say is....

"Push the button.. no button is bad..." - Walt's appearance... played backwards
    Again, I am confused. So many people see more than I do, so I am really curious as to your thoughts and theories.
    Do y'all think that the writers on this show make it up as they go along?

No, they supposedly have a general outline for at least 3 more seasons

www.Oceanic-Air.com - Play around on this site for a while - Lots of hidden little secrets to be found here!
    www.Oceanicflight815.com - Same here! Not everything is as easily seen as you might think!
    Lou Mongello

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    You all must realise that whatever the show's motivation, they will never leave the island...

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

Well, if being trapped on an island with Evangeline Lilly is my lot in life, then so be it.
    Lou Mongello

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by 20K
    You all must realise that whatever the show's motivation, they will never leave the island...
    My belief has always been from the beginning that some of the survivors will eventually leave the island or get rescue. What will be interesting is to see which of the survivors survive.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Well, if being trapped on an island with Evangeline Lilly is my lot in life, then so be it.
    Oh Lou....

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast