Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Lost in the Community Center forums; Does anyone watch this show? It is ADDICTIVE! I so want to know what is going on.....anyone here want to talk about it? Lara...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

Lost

Does anyone watch this show? It is ADDICTIVE! I so want to know what is going on.....anyone here want to talk about it?

Lara
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    me !! Me!!!

why were there only a handful of people on the other side - there were supposed to be 23 - it looked a lot less- i know this sounds gross - but did they eat them? - or did the others get them?

good story about Hurley

not enough of Sawyer for me tho ...

Hillo watches too....

Lost is only thing that takes me away from VMK

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Hey guys! I watch too! My sister wondered the same thing (about the eatin' each other thing). If so... gross!!! The only thing I'm getting tired of is more questions & not enough answers... like: what ever happened to the thing that killed the pilot in the very first episode? Has everyone just forgotten about that? It's only been like 40- something days. I think that would still be fresh in my memory. And what about the crazy french woman? Where did she go? And has anyone figured out yet what a polar bear was doing there? Did that have something to do with Walt??
    Like I said, too many questions, not enough answers!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    Hi Guys,

I'm a huge Lost freak as well. I never miss and episode and have the Season 1 DVDs, that are great btw if you haven't checked them out.

I thought last night's episode was really good because it was a change of pace. In the end, everyone got to celebrate and enjoy life on the island, if only for a few hours. I thought the Hurley story was really great too; he's one of my favorite characters, and I still can't figure out whether the numbers are just coincidental in him winning the lottery, or if they have some larger supernatural significance.

From the preview for next week, crashbunny, my guess is that "The Others" have been killing the people off on the other side of the island. I could be completely wrong, considering how they fooled us last week with showing Jin speaking English in the preview, and then it's only during Hurley's dream that we actually saw him speak this week.

GaRain, thanks for creating this thread. This is my favorite show right now, and can't wait to talk about it with you guys.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

I have the first season DVD and we have been watching it ...

next week is all about Jin

Michael sets off into the jungle by himself determined to find Walt, but discovers that he is not alone. Meanwhile, Sawyer and Jin are ordered by their captors to take them to their camp, and Sun frantically searches for her missing wedding ring.

In flashbacks this episode reveals more of Jin's life before ending up on the island. We meet Jin's former manager at the Grand Seoul Hotel, Mr. Kim, his beatnik best friend and one-time roomie, Tai Soo, and Jae Lee, an adversary of Jin's who has everything he does not, including a good education, charm and wealth. It all leads into why Jin is the way he is now.

right about the questions tho...

what happened to the polar bears and why are they there?
    what about the quarrantine and that stuff
    and just who or what are the others?
    the nutty French woman ?

and Locke- he just fascinates me - the guy who plays Locke was on Millenium and I loved that show too....

"what happened to the polar bears and why are they there?"

My theory on the polar bears is that Walt is able to make things materialize when he sees pictures of them. Notice how in one episode he was reading the comic book with the polar bear in it, and then the polar bear appeared. Also, in his flashback episode, he was reading a book about birds, and then one flew into the window.

So, my guess is that there aren't any polar bears on the island, but Walt is somehow making them appear. I feel like Walt will eventually be a central character in the overall plot of the show, and that he's very important to how the show will be resolved.

good catch

does Walt have something to do with the others as well?

Why did they only take Walt from the boat?

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    I just started watching th show so I'm a little well now a lot Lostmyself(sorry for the pun)But I do know a little bit last season. I'm actually going to get the first season DVD and watch it and then watch this season. I have been taping it on the DVR so I have them saved. I did watch some of last night but all it did was left me with more questions. As far as the other I read on spoilerfix.com that they are suppose be the people in the Tail end of the plane. Since I didn't see all of the first season. Can some give me a crash course as to what I need to know. I do know about Hurley and Walt and Michael it the rest I don't know much about.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    I just started watching th show so I'm a little well now a lot Lostmyself(sorry for the pun)But I do know a little bit last season. I'm actually going to get the first season DVD and watch it and then watch this season. I have been taping it on the DVR so I have them saved. I did watch some of last night but all it did was left me with more questions. As far as the other I read on spoilerfix.com that they are suppose be the people in the Tail end of the plane. Since I didn't see all of the first season. Can some give me a crash course as to what I need to know. I do know about Hurley and Walt and Michael it the rest I don't know much about.
    Basically, the first season was all about the people that were in the front of the plane. The back of the plane broke off in mid-air, and the 40 or so survivors from the front assumed the were all dead. However, last night we learned that, intially at least, 23 of the people from the back of the plane survived.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    good catch

does Walt have something to do with the others as well?

Why did they only take Walt from the boat?
    There's something about Walt that The Others must know about. If we assume that Ethan from Season 1 was one of The Others, then it makes sense that The Others know something about Walts powers, or they just need a child for some reason.

They only wanted Walt for unknown reasons, but remember when Rousseau stole Clair's baby for a while to bring it to The Others, but then discovered that the baby wasn't the child The Others were looking for? So The Others have been looking for Walt for some time; we just don't know why yet.

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Thanks guys

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

anything for you

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    Lost is a great show, I never got to watch it last season because of my schedule, but now I close up guest services at 7pm I haven't missed one yet. When I would get home Wednesday nights, my wife would be jabbering all kinds of mysterious stuff at me. . . . now I get it! I love the way they keep the show fresh by not staying on the island. It is one of the best character-driven dramas to come along in a long time, the only other thing to compare right now, in my opinion, is the new Battlestar Galactica.
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

No problem: Anything for a Jedi.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast