Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Leaving in the Morning in the Community Center forums; Flight for WDW leaves tomorrow morning!!!! Anyone have any last minute advice or operational updates? Are any attractions going to be closed besides Living Seas??? Thanks for any Help!! Bill...
    MKRsrtMonorail is offline B-Ticket Holder

Leaving in the Morning

Flight for WDW leaves tomorrow morning!!!! Anyone have any last minute advice or operational updates? Are any attractions going to be closed besides Living Seas???

Thanks for any Help!!
    Bill
    :mickey:

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Not much, except that Willa might hit Orlando directly this weekend while she travel across the state. Keep your fingers crossed the cold front disappears and it changes course (I know I am I was headed to WDW this weekend too!)

Latest Update:
    Hurricane Wilma could become a major hurricane on Wednesday and reach Category 4 strength before entering the Gulf of Mexico, according to forecasters at the National Hurricane Center.

With warm water and little wind shear, conditions are nearly perfect for rapid intensification. The only thing that could inhibit the storm is a mass of dry air in the Gulf and extreme northwestern Caribbean.
    Last edited by nrose101; 10-18-2005 at 05:25 PM.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Take me with you!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

MKRsrtMonorail is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Come on down, would love to have the trivia narration.
    :mickey:

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Have a safe trip! Be careful!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Enjoy yourself and stay safe!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Have a grrreat trip!!! Be safe. As far as rides/attractions being closed you might find one or two closed for a day or two. UoE was closed for one day while we were there.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Have a great time and a very safe trip. Take a ton of pictures.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Have fun, take tons of pictures, eat a dole whip, give goofy a hug for me and then come back here and report to us! some of us live vicariously through your trips!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Have a magical time! Enjoy yourself! Be safe! Tell us all about it when you return!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!