Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Baby yensid on the way..... in the Community Center forums; Just a quick update... DW will be induced Wed morning to bring baby yensid into the world!! Not sure how long the induction will take, but sometime that afternoon, evening ...
    yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder

Baby yensid on the way.....

Just a quick update... DW will be induced Wed morning to bring baby yensid into the world!! Not sure how long the induction will take, but sometime that afternoon, evening or night, we should have a new life to introduce to all things Disney!!
    And right about now, my "controlled panic" is turning more into just plain "panic".
    Jay
    Mahna mahna....

Officially escaped the Box on January 4, 2012!

I have short term memory loss. It runs in the family. Well, at least I *think* it does. Hmmmm... where are they???

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Good luck and I hope everything goes well! Nothing like a new baby!

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Good luck, and congratulations!

By the way... are you seriously considering the name Yensid?
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Auntie MBabe can't wait to meet our newest member.
    Last edited by MickeyBabe; 10-25-2005 at 07:29 PM.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Good luck and make sure you eat before going in the labor delivery room with her...nurses so hate to have to step over prone men on the floor......lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Hate to wish it on your wife, but if she holds out until midnight "Baby Yensid" will have the same bday as my little one who turns one on Thursday! If not....then he or she will be sharing a birthday with our very own PumpkinJack!

You are about to embark on the most wonderful journey of your life! And just think of how much fun you will have introducing him or her to Disney! There is nothing like seeing WDW through a childs eyes!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Send lots of pictures of the new Yensid and the Figment nursery! We are dying to see! Tell Mrs. Yensid we will be praying for her on Wednesday and for the baby! Hugs and kisses and best wishes to the three of you. Not only are we getting a new DWT member, we are getting a new TEXAN!

Go Astros! (okay, it was a cheap shot, but I had to get it in)
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Go Astros! (okay, it was a cheap shot, but I had to get it in)
    Looks like they need a little more help than a "cheap shot"! It's hard not to want them to win since they've never been....but I've been pulling for the Sox. I love it when two "under dogs" make it to the end. I don't think the Sox have been there either since the 1950's! Can't say that I'll be disappointed no matter who wins. Now...back to your regularly scheduled thread!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Best wishes Jay!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Hate to wish it on your wife, but if she holds out until midnight "Baby Yensid" will have the same bday as my little one who turns one on Thursday! If not....then he or she will be sharing a birthday with our very own PumpkinJack!
    Go with Wednesday - October 26th is a WONDERFUL birthday to have! Hope things go well for you and especially your wife. We'll be praying for all you yensids. Let us know how things go!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thanks everyone!!! Hee hee hee... if I could sneak it by, I'd put "yensid" in her name somewhere!! And about eating before going in... well, the rooms at this hospital are private and she'll have the same room until the actual delivery. We'll check in at 5am (note to self: bring a cooler with lunch) and stay there till baby yensid joins us on this side, then we'll be moved to a post-partum room. Hey, the rooms have flat screen tvs in them!! Pretty cool, but I doubt we'll get to watch any tv for the first 24 hours or so!

Time to go around and pace a bit more.... maybe I'll plant a new garden or something to pass the time.........
    Jay
    Mahna mahna....

Officially escaped the Box on January 4, 2012!

I have short term memory loss. It runs in the family. Well, at least I *think* it does. Hmmmm... where are they???

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Pacing now?

You will do just fine Jay. Your better half will be just fine. It is now all in the hands of someone with much more experience at miracles like this.

I have known for a while now, even before you were expecting peanut, that you will make a wonderful Daddy.

You are all on my mind and in my prayers.

Good Luck, friend.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Will be thinking of you guys in the morning Jay! How exciting! Try to get some sleep....you may not be getting anymore for quite some time!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Planting a garden is a wonderful idea. Or at least a tree. We had some friends who planted a tree at the birth of each of their children. When they sold their house recently, it was in the contract that the trees would be dug up and taken with them. They were 8 and 6 at the time.
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Planting a garden is a wonderful idea. Or at least a tree. We had some friends who planted a tree at the birth of each of their children. When they sold their house recently, it was in the contract that the trees would be dug up and taken with them. They were 8 and 6 at the time.
    How nice.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast