Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss wishing. . . in the Community Center forums; that i could be a CM. alas, for WDW doesn't like piercings. i could get rid of the mohawk if i had to but the piercings are symbolic. will they ...
    figment'smoose is offline E-Ticket Holder

wishing. . .

that i could be a CM. alas, for WDW doesn't like piercings. i could get rid of the mohawk if i had to but the piercings are symbolic.

will they ever change their policies?

also, just curious, does anyone know if disney provides domestic partner benefits?

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by figment'smoose
    that i could be a CM. alas, for WDW doesn't like piercings. i could get rid of the mohawk if i had to but the piercings are symbolic.

will they ever change their policies?

also, just curious, does anyone know if disney provides domestic partner benefits?
    I doubt Disney will change their policies about piercings. I just think they've got to mantain their "family theme park" image. But hey, anything's possible! As for the domestic partner benefits, I'm not sure. Any of our DWT CMs wanna have a go at this?
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Isn't that what was part of the SBC reasons for boycotting Disney back in 1996? Domestic partner benefits?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    yes they have DP bene's, no they will most likely never change their policy on piercings...
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)