Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What Month is better for you to go on the Mom's Trip?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss OVERWORKED and UNDER APPRECIATED MOM'S CLUB in the Community Center forums; It is a kind of instructional class on how to work one of those cool Segway thingys...plus I think you get to drive it around some of WS b4 it ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    It is a kind of instructional class on how to work one of those cool Segway thingys...plus I think you get to drive it around some of WS b4 it opens....check allearsnet.com if I'm not mistaken they have a good article on it.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    OK, I am getting ahead of myself, but I have a million questions. ARe we going to stay on property? Where? When? Will we survive with one bath per room? hahaha

I will have to budget for air fare (I can't kill two days driving) and my room so I am thinking ahead. Keep me posted!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I don't care if I just have to lie around the pool all day drinking frozen drinks!
    They call me "Nana"

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    OK, I am getting ahead of myself, but I have a million questions. ARe we going to stay on property? Where? When? Will we survive with one bath per room? hahaha

I will have to budget for air fare (I can't kill two days driving) and my room so I am thinking ahead. Keep me posted!

LOL>>>>is it still early for you Dissy?....wrong thread....lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Girlfriend, you are way on the wrong thread! Lol. Is it Dissy or DIZZY?
    They call me "Nana"

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Ok, I looked at the tours and I think it would be funny as heck to have all us grown women taking the family magic tour! But others I would be interested in:

Mickey's Magical Milestones (Magic Kingdom)
    Backstage Magic (EPCOT)
    Backstage Safari (Animal Kingdom)

Oh, I can't wait!

Lara
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    I want to go Waaaaahhhhhh
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Who the heck are you calling a grown woman? Speak for yourself! I'm just a well aged kid!
    They call me "Nana"

OK, for the record, MBabe posted me on the wrong thread. I am not dizzy, just "Dissylove"

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    WOW I knew you guys would love this idea. I was thinking March because by then most of us should be getting some extra money back from income tax and I think it less crowded then but we can always pick another month. As far as were we would stay I think we should all either pick a hotel were you would like to stay or we all just pick one and stay there all together. I personally like the MK resorts because I don't like renting a car but that only a suggestion. As far as the tours I think we should pick at least 2-3 and make a decision from there. If you go to Allears.net they have all the tours and what they are and then I say go from there. Right now we are throwing out suggestion. So let just keep in mind what we would all like to do.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

The keys to the kingdom tour and segway tour and the magic milestones sound fun. I would be just as happy riding Peter Pan while you do the tour, tho!

I will stay anywhere. I would rather share a room with someone to split cost, wherever we stay. And March sounds good to me. (and hey, my birthday is in March, so that is a bonus. Happy birthday to me!) Are we really gonna do this, guys?!?!??!
    Last edited by DissyLove; 10-27-2005 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    The keys to the kingdom tour and segway tour sound fun. I would be just as happy riding Peter Pan while you do the tour, tho!

I will stay anywhere. I would rather share a room with someone to split cost, wherever we stay. And March sounds good to me. (and hey, my birthday is in March, so that is a bonus. Happy birthday to me!) Are we really gonna do this, guys?!?!??!

I dont know about you guys but I'm defiantly doing this.Hey good idea about sharing room to fray the cost. I just spoke to Bonny and if she can she may the same suggestion.You have to do the tour because that one of the reason I said leave the rugrats home because you know if you brung them you would never ever be able to do the tour plus I think it would be fun to see the behind the scenes magic.

Some of you may be getting extra money back from income tax, but some of us will be in the thick of tax season in March, getting you that extra money.

HOWEVER, don't change plans for me. In a case like this it will be impossible to please everybody, so do whatever works for the majority. If I can make it I will, if I can't I won't! I'll just sit at work and cry for three weeks, but hey, no big deal!
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Some of you may be getting extra money back from income tax, but some of us will be in the thick of tax season in March, getting you that extra money.

HOWEVER, don't change plans for me. In a case like this it will be impossible to please everybody, so do whatever works for the majority. If I can make it I will, if I can't I won't! I'll just sit at work and cry for three weeks, but hey, no big deal!

March is not a set in stone date because if Easter is in March next year I don't think we should brave that kinda of crowd. So don't worry we won't leave you home crying in your tax papers.

Is there another month that anyone prefers? I just the early next year becasue after my trip in Dec I know I'm going want to go back real soon. but if anyone else can think of another Month throw it on the table. I would say May around Star Wars weekend but why put you guys through that you would deny knowing me after that weekend.( I get just a little crazy)

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    I dont know about you guys but I'm defiantly doing this.Hey good idea about sharing room to fray the cost. I just spoke to Bonny and if she can she may the same suggestion.You have to do the tour because that one of the reason I said leave the rugrats home because you know if you brung them you would never ever be able to do the tour plus I think it would be fun to see the behind the scenes magic.
    Sharing rooms is a good idea....tho I can't do anything with y'all cause I don't have a sitter for MJ
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast