Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What Month is better for you to go on the Mom's Trip?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss OVERWORKED and UNDER APPRECIATED MOM'S CLUB in the Community Center forums; OK girls, just to start from somewhere, I got us a room quote for a room at the Contemporary resort March 16-19, 2006 (3 nights), two adults per room at ...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    OK girls, just to start from somewhere, I got us a room quote for a room at the Contemporary resort March 16-19, 2006 (3 nights), two adults per room at a rate of $809. 52. This is just a place to start, I thought we could get some prices at different places and times together and talk about it. This rate would mean each adult pays $405 a person...

For a moderate resort on property, I quoted Port Orleans Riverside, and the room would be $367.98 total, so less than $200 per person (assuming two adults per room)

For a value room, (All star movies Preferred location) I got a price total of $312., so about $160 per person.

Just wanted to give us some prices to start with.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

How have I missed this thread????? Now I have some catching up to do! I'm exhausted because I am an overworked Mommy so I am going to bed as soon as I get finished unloading the dishwasher and folding the load of towels, but I will be back tomorrow to read up on all of these! Gotta see what I've been missing! Jerrame....why didn't you tell me about this?!?!? I knew that we were trying to plan a trip, but I didn't know we had an actual club! I feel so left out.....

It is never too late Disney Dreamer!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    How have I missed this thread????? Now I have some catching up to do! I'm exhausted because I am an overworked Mommy so I am going to bed as soon as I get finished unloading the dishwasher and folding the load of towels, but I will be back tomorrow to read up on all of these! Gotta see what I've been missing! Jerrame....why didn't you tell me about this?!?!? I knew that we were trying to plan a trip, but I didn't know we had an actual club! I feel so left out.....

No I just like the thread says I'm so overwork that I'm becoming forgettful I'm sorry Melissa. Have a as a peace offering.

Okay guys I have gotten some tour prices that I'm going to post later on today. Dissylove that information is great if there are other hotels that anyone else wants to stay at post and I will also try and get price information.

Hey Dissy would you mind also looking up price information as well.If not I will do it let me know.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

You guys are really serious about this?!?! Wow, I cannot even imagine going to WDW without the kids...or for that matter without Jim! I'm not sure how well that would go over.... Maybe I should start softening him up!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    i can check AAA if anyone wants me to .....

let me know

Jedi-what other price info do you want me to check? Just let me know. And yes, if anyone else has hotel ideas or pricing info (Marie, AAA is a great idea, thanks!) that is great. I say we get a few options together, so we can get dates and a rough price estimate and know what we have to work with.

Melissa-I know, the mommy guilt is getting to you. But after the weekend I had with three sick kids and a husband who was "tired" all weekend, my guilt is gone. haha

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    After looking at the checkbook all weekend, I don't think I can squeeze it in. However, I will be ready for the 2007 trip that we may need to plan-maybe in the fall so that the tax lady can come.

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Melissa-I know, the mommy guilt is getting to you. But after the weekend I had with three sick kids and a husband who was "tired" all weekend, my guilt is gone. haha
    Was it a "Michigan thing" going around?!?! I was in the same boat! But still not sure if that gets rid of the guilt....

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    i'll send you guys some guilt spray to get rid of it...

works even better than the monster spray

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    I agree get rid of the guilt those man of our would have no shame if was some sport trip. They would leave us like we had the plauge or something

Hey Dissy check out the Poly and the GF. If they are too costly checkout the Animal Kingdom.

Marie the AAA is a great idea I know they give great discounts on a lot stuff down there.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Are these AP discounts?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

GaRain-I have an AP and quoted using the online "best rate" ap program. Maybe some ap discounts will come along for that time of year to lower the cost more.

Jedi, I don't have my ap codes with me, I will try tonight or tomorrow to compare a few more hotels. I am hoping they release an AP code for that time later, but I figure we can get quotes and be prepared.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    I agree get rid of the guilt those man of our would have no shame if was some sport trip. They would leave us like we had the plauge or something

How true! I guess it it just our nurturing side. It is like when they are "watching" the kids and the house gets destroyed because a dad doesn't watch the kids like a "mom" does! It is amazing what must be in that X chromosome that isn't in the Y (unless I have my X and Y's mixed up)

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    How true! I guess it it just our nurturing side. It is like when they are "watching" the kids and the house gets destroyed because a dad doesn't watch the kids like a "mom" does! It is amazing what must be in that X chromosome that isn't in the Y (unless I have my X and Y's mixed up)
    Amen to that! Tanner can be getting into something right in plain sight and Jim still somehow misses it! It drives me absolutely CRAZY!!!!

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast