Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What Month is better for you to go on the Mom's Trip?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss OVERWORKED and UNDER APPRECIATED MOM'S CLUB in the Community Center forums; CALLING ALL DWT MOM'S (if you have a pet as child or a Husband or Boyfriend that you consider a child you qualify) Well I have brought this idea up ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO

OVERWORKED and UNDER APPRECIATED MOM'S CLUB

CALLING ALL DWT MOM'S (if you have a pet as child or a Husband or Boyfriend that you consider a child you qualify)

Well I have brought this idea up several times on other threads so I thought why not start the club today. I know a lot of DWT members who are mom's with children would love to take a guilt free vacation down to our favorite place in the whole world without them. So I said to myself why not go to the parks for a nice four day weekend and explore it alone with no children in tow. Take the tours that you couldn't take when you had the kids a long or the nagging cheap husband and boyfriends that don't want to do that kinda of stuff. So I'm putting this idea on the table for any mothers or anyone else who feels overworked, under appreciated and well just plain down right tired. I say we go some time early next year for about 4-5 days pick a resort of your choice, go on some tours and just hang out in the parks. I say let the husbands stay at home with the kids and let us DWT mom's go have fun in Disney World without the hassle of telling the kids no, come here, stand still, you've had enough, stop pulling on your sister hair(that apply more to my two ),time to take a nap and all that hallabloo we go through down at the parks. I know you may feel a little guilt but think about as much as we all love Disney we will either be back that year with the kids or sometime very soon in the near future. So if you would like to join let me know becasue I'm really going back down nexst year kid free just for a few days and I'm taking at least 3 tours that I could do with the kids. I would love to here any ideas that you guys have.

Also let use this thread as a venting format for anything mommy or wife or girlfriend related or just plain frustration.

Join now.....
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 10-27-2005 at 10:24 AM.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I can tell you without a doubt just how wonderful that long weekend at Disney sans kids and husbands is!!! Any mom out there who can should try it at least once!

http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ead.php?t=2359
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    No guilt here. Sign me up!
    They call me "Nana"

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    COUNT ME IN!!!!
    What tours were you thinking of taking?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    All of them!
    They call me "Nana"

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    WHat do you mean early next year? I would love to go but not sure of the time frame.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    count me in

let me know when

I'm thinking like March or maybe May. As far as tours I would love to do the Keys to the Kingdom,Backstage Safari, of course Dolphins in Depth, the segway Tour,and a few others. More than likely since I'm talking like a short trip maybe just two out of these. So if anyone wants to do it let's start palnning now.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I would like to go. Would it be less expensive in March maybe? I am in for a long weekend. I might do a few tours as well, but at least get me down there and I can be happy riding Peter Pan for four days! Let's get this organized! I have ap's until early JUne!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    I would like to go. Would it be less expensive in March maybe? I am in for a long weekend. I might do a few tours as well, but at least get me down there and I can be happy riding Peter Pan for four days! Let's get this organized! I have ap's until early JUne!

Nicole I just read your singnature when was you going to let me know who cares I'm down girlfriend I'm not sure about March as far as it being cheaper it would make since. Right now I want to know how many people are actually intrested in going then since I'm going down in a Month I can find out how much it would cost, how crowded it would be and all that kinda of information.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Well, I am up for whatever. I have taken the Keys to the Kingdom tour, so I would like to do something different. The Safari one sounds cool - do they have these tours listed somewhere?

I can't take the Segway one until this diet and exercise routine kicks in. Shame on me....

February is a great time to go......but whatever.....
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    yay !! lets's go!! let's go!!

I am so in whenever

wow two outings by myself next year

a cruise with a bunch of us that went to grammar school together and this !! awesome !!!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    I'd love to go, but most likely won't be able to Andrew's new days off will probably be Tue Wed or Wed Thu Sigh.....
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    This sounds so cool Jedi and I would love to go (even tho I WILL still have guilt...lol). Depends on cost etc and have to see how much vacation time my BF can get cause we have no one else to take the little one for a few days. So we will see. We will have to make sure we go thru CRO so Andrew can get us some good rates...HEHEHEHE I would love to do the Segway tour-tho with my luck I will fall and break some bizarre bone I didnt even know I had...lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    OK what is the segway tour? I don't even care, I just want to have a margarita in Mexico and ride Soarin and Test Trak and Space Mountain and.....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast